Page 12 of 592 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112512 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 11821

Thread: Bullshit Trump Says

  1. #221
    Trump: On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

  2. #222
    Rubes won't care

  3. #223
    Interesting that there was no discussion about the Russia scandal.

  4. #224

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    (unintelligible)
    Trump 2020
    FIFY

  6. #226
    How long before a reporter legit just asks him, "Do you hear yourself when you talk?"

  7. #227
    Why did the reporter allow the conversation to end about stupid ass cable news and which programs the President watches?

    AP: Do you feel that one of the things with cable is there's such real-time reaction with everything you say?
    TRUMP: Yeah.
    AP: Can you separate that sometimes from that actual decision?
    TRUMP: The one thing —
    AP: That you have to do —
    TRUMP: OK. The one thing I've learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don't watch CNN anymore.
    AP: You just said you did.
    TRUMP: No. No, I, if I'm passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?
    AP: You just said —
    TRUMP: Where? Where?
    AP: Two minutes ago.
    TRUMP: No, they treat me so badly. No, I just said that. No, I, what'd I say, I stopped watching them. But I don't watch CNN anymore. I don't watch MSNBC. I don't watch it. Now I heard yesterday that MSNBC, you know, they tell me what's going on.
    AP: Right.
    TRUMP: In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC's) "Morning Joe." I don't watch "Morning Joe." I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it's about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it's such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I've developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don't watch things that are unpleasant. I just don't watch them.
    AP: And do you feel like that's, that's because of the office that you now occupy —
    TRUMP: No.
    AP: That you've made that change?
    TRUMP: I don't know why it is, but I've developed that ability, and it's happened over the last, over the last year.
    AP: That's interesting.
    TRUMP: And I don't watch things that I know are going to be unpleasant. CNN has covered me unfairly and incorrectly and I don't watch them anymore. A lot of people don't watch them anymore, they're now in third place. But I've created something where people are watching ... but I don't watch CNN anymore. I don't watch MSNBC anymore. I don't watch things, and I never thought I had that ability. I always thought I'd watch.
    AP: Sure.
    TRUMP: I just don't. And that's taken place over the last year. And you know what that is, that's a great, it's a great thing because you leave, you leave for work in the morning you know, you're, you don't watch this total negativity. I never thought I'd be able to do that and for me, it's so easy to do now. Just don't watch.
    AP: That's interesting.
    TRUMP: Maybe it's because I'm here. I don't know.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  8. #228

  9. #229

  10. #230

  11. #231
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,871
    What an idiot.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    If you zoom in here, he's holding up a map of voting results:


  13. #233
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,931
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    If you zoom in here, he's holding up a map of voting results:

    if you were wondering but didnt want to do the zooming:


  14. #234
    Crazy that people wonder why he won't accept that Russia interfered, even if he had no knowledge at all, the man's entire being is tied to those results.

  15. #235
    Trump complains Saudis not paying fair share for U.S. defense

    “I want to see peace with Israel and the Palestinians,” he said. “There is no reason there's not peace between Israel and the Palestinians - none whatsoever.”

  16. #236
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,763
    He's basically just trying to shake everybody down, huh?

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    He's basically just trying to shake everybody down, huh?
    It's what he does. I'm not against the idea of renegotiating our deals. His deal making ability and negotiation skills are what people liked most about Trump. I simply don't think he has ever made deals with the caliber of intellectuals he's dealing with or the level of skepticism he faces from world leaders. I guess, simply put, I don't trust him to be the one to conduct these negotiations. His supporters were apparently convinced because he has been able to con a bunch of fools looking for short cuts or get rich quick schemes.
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 04-28-2017 at 10:56 AM.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    It's what he does. I'm not against the idea of renegotiating our deals. His deal making ability and negotiation skills are what people liked most about Trump. I simply don't think he has ever made deals with the caliber of intellectuals he's dealing with or the level of skepticism he faces from world leaders. I guess, simply put, I don't trust him to be the one to conduct these negotiations. His supporters were apparently convinced because he has been able to con a bunch of fools looking for short cuts or get rich quick schemes.
    You might call them rubes.

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    It's what he does. I'm not against the idea of renegotiating our deals. His deal making ability and negotiation skills are what people liked most about Trump. I simply don't think he has ever made deals with the caliber of intellectuals he's dealing with or the level of skepticism he faces from world leaders. I guess, simply put, I don't trust him to be the one to conduct these negotiations. His supporters were apparently convinced because he has been able to con a bunch of fools looking for short cuts or get rich quick schemes.
    He's not even close to being as good a dealmaker as he purports himself to be. It's a long-standing narrative that doesn't really hold water under close scrutiny.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    He's not even close to being as good a dealmaker as he purports himself to be. It's a long-standing narrative that doesn't really hold water under close scrutiny.
    He wrote a book about it. Why do you hate books?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •