• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He's not even close to being as good a dealmaker as he purports himself to be. It's a long-standing narrative that doesn't really hold water under close scrutiny.

Yea. I've been reading about Trump for 35 years. Obvious to me from the beginning the dude is entirely about show/image and no integrity/substance/depth. He's a great huckster, con man, etc. A great example of how far chutzpah can carry someone. It seems patently obvious that at least half of what he says/knows is false (BS). Yet he has a large number of dedicated followers unable to see this, or maybe to care because they are so desperate to "win". And look, he's a winner!

Yea. I've been reading about Trump for 35 years. Obvious to me from the beginning the dude is entirely about show/image and no integrity/substance/depth. He's a great huckster, con man, etc. A great example of how far chutzpah can carry someone. It seems patently obvious that at least half of what he says/knows is false (BS). Yet he has a large number of dedicated followers unable to see this, or maybe to care because they are so desperate to "win". And look, he's a winner!

I bet most of the people he's hooked over the last two years agreed with you until he started talking conservative talk.

It seems to me that he just puts his name on a lot of stuff and takes a check. He occasionally buys stuff to put his name on it. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

What in the ever-loving fuck?

He didn't even write the book he had a ghostwriter, and he's probably never read it him self:

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/21/48692...stwriter-on-why-trump-should-not-be-president

giphy.gif

Back