• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

How do you obstruct something that doesn't exist? Has he done anything other than pass EOs? His own party can't even get legislation out of committee for Democrats to obstruct...clown.

How many times have Senate Democrats filibustered?

JOHN DICKERSON: What do you make of the North Korean leader?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I have -- I really, you know, have no comment on him. People are saying, "Is he sane?" I have no idea. I can tell you this, and a lot of people don't like when I say it, but he was a young man of 26 or 27 when he took over from his father, when his father died. He's dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.

And at a very young age, he was able to assume power. A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it. So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, your show. I love your show. I call it Deface the Nation. But, you know, your show is sometimes not exactly correct. But when they talk about currency manipulation, and I did say I would call China, if they were, a currency manipulator, early in my tenure. And then I get there. Number one, they -- as soon as I got elected, they stopped. They're not -- it's not going down anymore, their currency.

JOHN DICKERSON: But that had been true before. That had been true--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: No.

JOHN DICKERSON: --during the campaign, sir.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: No, not true to the extent that we're talking about. Much more important than that, as to when, but, you know, it did stop. And I was talking about it all during the campaign. And I would say that I was the one that got them to stop. But forget that.

JOHN DICKERSON: You were the one who got China--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: He is working with us--

JOHN DICKERSON: --to stop manipulating their currency?

CBS Face the Nation Transcript

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: But when I watch some of the news reports, which are so unfair, and they say we don't cover pre-existing conditions, we cover it beautifully.

JOHN DICKERSON: Although--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I'll tell you who doesn't cover pre-existing conditions. Obamacare. You know why? It's dead.

JOHN DICKERSON: In one of the fixes that was--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It's not going to be here.

JOHN DICKERSON: In one of the fixes it was discussed pre-existing was optional for the states--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Sure, in one of the fixes. And they're changing it--

JOHN DICKERSON: --oh, okay. So it'll--

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: --and changing.

JOHN DICKERSON: --be permanent?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Of course.

JOHN DICKERSON: Okay. Well, that's a development, sir. So you're saying it's going to be pre-existing to everybody?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: John, this has evolved over a period of three or four weeks. Now, we really have a good bill. I think they could have voted on Friday. I said, "Just relax. Don't worry about this phony 100 day thing. Just relax. Take it easy. Take your time. Get the good vote and make it perfect."

lol

There is no floor to the man's ignorance.

C-vbcfeWsAExUxe.jpg:large

The amazing thing about Trump is how he says the dumbest possible shit, but tends to say it in a very self-congratulatory way like he's so proud he thought of this really profound thing, which is actually extraordinarily stupid.

I can't believe people voted for this guy.

What is breathtaking is not only the ignorance, but the total confidence to broadcast that ignorance on a daily basis.

Back