• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He obviously doesn't understand nuance or context, but this is extraordinarily stupid.

There so many levels to the stupidity but it reflects how conservatives see the world.

He literally can’t communicate without namecalling. Is there any parent in America that would want their children to behave like the POTUS? Isn’t that weird?

The Trump supporters are oblivious to most of what Trump says because it's not reported in the conservative media they consume.

He literally can’t communicate without namecalling. Is there any parent in America that would want their children to behave like the POTUS? Isn’t that weird?

I think that’s different than their kids actually behaving that way.

If Julie picked up little Leroy from Rubeville Elementary, and he was in the back of the car talking about “Crooked Mrs. Jenkins said I was cheating on my math homework from failing Bobby Gibson today.” They would probably not feel terribly proud.

I think that’s different than their kids actually behaving that way.

If Julie picked up little Leroy from Rubeville Elementary, and he was in the back of the car talking about “Crooked Mrs. Jenkins said I was cheating on my math homework from failing Bobby Gibson today.” They would probably not feel terribly proud.

Yeah they would. Mrs. Jenkins is a lazy teacher whose union is stealing from hard working Americans and Bobby Gibson is an elitist who makes A’s in math and thinks he’s better than real Americans.

Yeah they would. Mrs. Jenkins is a lazy teacher whose union is stealing from hard working Americans and Bobby Gibson is an elitist who makes A’s in math and thinks he’s better than real Americans.

Fair enough.

Back