• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

big day for Trump...got caught lying about Cohen (and stormy deal) and staying overnight in Moscow.

i mean how does anyone believe anything he says. if he says "NO" everyone should hear "yes, but only when proven".

that fox and friends video at the 2:02 mark when Brian Kilmeade uncomfortably shifts in his seat when Trump admits that Cohen handled his stormy daniels hush money is just gold.

The audio goes out for me right when Trump starts talking about Stormy Daniels.

The audio goes out for me right when Trump starts talking about Stormy Daniels.

right when he implicates himself and essentially admits to lying about it the entire time. Stormy's lawyer is going to have a field day with this.

Trump reads OGBoards?

... is he threatening the other countries that are bidding for the 2026 World Cup?

That'll show /googles.... Morocco.

my posts are by far and away the best reason to read these boards, gland to see people in high places confirm

y'all need to go with the flow

Trump has given you a great op-pituitary, hopefully you grasp it with both hands.

Back