• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

One would think by now some other news outlet would start praising Trump and suggesting he should get back in the Paris accord or something

What would be the motive of a demonstrably liberal media?

To make the world a better place by giving as much support as possible to the people that need it most through coverage of their stories, critical analysis of those in power, and promotion of ideals that seek to help the most people possible while harming the fewest.

The "I know you are but what am I" strategy is apparently a favorite among uneducated and hopeless white Michigan and Wisconsin snowflakes

I am hoping against hope that all the tide turns against Trump before 2020. We can’t handle another 4 years. He deserves to be relegated to the trash heap of history. Come on Fox News. You can be the catalyst. ‘For once in your life take a stand with pride, I don’t understand how you stand to the side.’

Back