• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Agreed. There’s no hope. 89% approval among Republicans. They’re too far gone.

All I saw last week from Trumpites on facebook and twitter was glowing praise for how he had "brought peace" to the Korean peninsula, and complaints that liberals, for reasons they said they can't understand, still hate him and refuse to give him credit for bringing about world peace. Stuff like this ZTE deal will simply be ignored by them, as are all other negative stories about Trump. They really have developed an almost cult-like devotion to him at this point. Trump could probably give China territory on the West Coast and his supporters would just laugh at all the libruls who now have to live under Chinese rule.

I do believe in karma, though, and I think that eventually most, or maybe all, of his middle and working-class supporters are going to regret voting for him, although they'll never admit it. Here's an article about some Trump voters in KY - small-business owners who rely on immigrant labor - who have finally started to see the light. I don't have much sympathy for them, because you could see this coming from a mile away: http://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article210676214.html?__twitter_impression=true

“I feel like I’ve been tricked by the devil,” said Devine, owner of Harrodsburg-based Devine Creations Landscaping. “I feel so stupid.”

Wait, so who’s the devil in this scenario?

I say not Trump. Hannity, Limbaugh, Falwell, F. Graham, et al. more likely. Does Mr. Woke recognize this?

By the way, I bet the fact that the Trump Organization's Chinese funding for a project in Indonesia has NOTHING to do with helping ZTE avoid responsibilities for their illegal actions.

Also, don't think that the Trump Organization getting Chinese funding is in any way an un-Constitutional presidential foreign emolument.

All I saw last week from Trumpites on facebook and twitter was glowing praise for how he had "brought peace" to the Korean peninsula, and complaints that liberals, for reasons they said they can't understand, still hate him and refuse to give him credit for bringing about world peace. Stuff like this ZTE deal will simply be ignored by them, as are all other negative stories about Trump. They really have developed an almost cult-like devotion to him at this point. Trump could probably give China territory on the West Coast and his supporters would just laugh at all the libruls who now have to live under Chinese rule.

I do believe in karma, though, and I think that eventually most, or maybe all, of his middle and working-class supporters are going to regret voting for him, although they'll never admit it. Here's an article about some Trump voters in KY - small-business owners who rely on immigrant labor - who have finally started to see the light. I don't have much sympathy for them, because you could see this coming from a mile away: http://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article210676214.html?__twitter_impression=true

Maryland crabbers are experiencing the same problem.

zac-efron-shrugs.jpg

13% of Americans brazenly lie to pollsters.

Well, at least this would suggest some sort of disconnect between the appx 42% that shamelessly and cowardly support Trump, and the %13 that actually follow him entirely blindly. It sounds like appx 30% of Trump supporters probably don't trust government period, which would make sense given the rhetoric that has been passed around by the conservative party since...well, forever.

Back