Page 18 of 591 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Trump Says

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    You think dementia is the same as potential treason?
    I just get confused on whether I should be freaking out about Trump having dementia and being incapable of tying his shoes or whether I should be freaking out about him masterminding a plot with Putin to hijack the election.

Either way, I am incensed.

I forget what pre-election thread it was in, but I went through the DSM-V and analyzed Trump for narcissistic personality disorder and I believe sociopathy. There is clearly something wrong with his mental processing right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's just not physically capable of performing the duties of the Presidency.

This is a man who by all accounts eats horrible food, doesn't take great care of his body, gets minimal sleep, and in general doesn't lead a lifestyle that would keep him in good shape to work a normal 8-5 job, let alone the most difficult job in America. It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that he would be getting run down, and considering his advanced age, his body is likely breaking down live and in color.

So, former mastermind turning into brain jello in front of our eyes.

That is quite sad. I feel bad for the pres now.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by knowell View Post
    I just get confused on whether I should be freaking out about Trump having dementia and being incapable of tying his shoes or whether I should be freaking out about him masterminding a plot with Putin to hijack the election.

You should be concerned about an unstable and ineffective leader, especially as a libertarian. But you are an authoritarian and you are loving this.

Signing off on treason doesn't require any special mental abilities. It could make for an interesting defense at his trial though.

I think you should be freaking out about a disinterested and old marshmallow-brain who is confused and lost, and who is also easily manipulated by those whom he casts his lot with and trusts to get him through the 'hard stuff' who are crooks and liars.

How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Signing off on treason doesn't require any special mental abilities. It could make for an interesting defense at his trial though.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    You should be concerned about an unstable and ineffective leader, especially as a libertarian. But you are an authoritarian and you are loving this.
    You are right. I had been fooling myself all those years. I really just love authoritarians.

By negotiated, does he mean the times Trump publicly made demands and then quietly backed down from them?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    I think you should be freaking out about a disinterested and old marshmallow-brain who is confused and lost, and who is also easily manipulated by those whom he casts his lot with and trusts to get him through the 'hard stuff' who are crooks and liars.

How's that?
    Much better. This is much more realistic and even possibly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    As a Libertarian, shouldn't I want an ineffective leader?

So damn confusing.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    lulzzzzzzzzz

Much better. This is much more realistic and even possibly accurate.
    typical of a W&B post, my good fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post

Good grief...sigh

Robert O'Kelley
    Trump spent the afternoon labeling particles' positions and momentums.

Well now I don't know what's more troublesome: Him saying "Wow, I didn't know healthcare could be this complicated" or "The middle east? Ah, this is easy. I got this."
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 05-03-2017 at 02:45 PM.