• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You think dementia is the same as potential treason?

I just get confused on whether I should be freaking out about Trump having dementia and being incapable of tying his shoes or whether I should be freaking out about him masterminding a plot with Putin to hijack the election.

Either way, I am incensed.

I forget what pre-election thread it was in, but I went through the DSM-V and analyzed Trump for narcissistic personality disorder and I believe sociopathy. There is clearly something wrong with his mental processing right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's just not physically capable of performing the duties of the Presidency.

This is a man who by all accounts eats horrible food, doesn't take great care of his body, gets minimal sleep, and in general doesn't lead a lifestyle that would keep him in good shape to work a normal 8-5 job, let alone the most difficult job in America. It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that he would be getting run down, and considering his advanced age, his body is likely breaking down live and in color.

So, former mastermind turning into brain jello in front of our eyes.

That is quite sad. I feel bad for the pres now.

I just get confused on whether I should be freaking out about Trump having dementia and being incapable of tying his shoes or whether I should be freaking out about him masterminding a plot with Putin to hijack the election.

You should be concerned about an unstable and ineffective leader, especially as a libertarian. But you are an authoritarian and you are loving this.

Signing off on treason doesn't require any special mental abilities. It could make for an interesting defense at his trial though.

I think you should be freaking out about a disinterested and old marshmallow-brain who is confused and lost, and who is also easily manipulated by those whom he casts his lot with and trusts to get him through the 'hard stuff' who are crooks and liars.

How's that?

Signing off on treason doesn't require any special mental abilities. It could make for an interesting defense at his trial though.

vincent-gigante-3.jpg

You should be concerned about an unstable and ineffective leader, especially as a libertarian. But you are an authoritarian and you are loving this.

You are right. I had been fooling myself all those years. I really just love authoritarians.

I think you should be freaking out about a disinterested and old marshmallow-brain who is confused and lost, and who is also easily manipulated by those whom he casts his lot with and trusts to get him through the 'hard stuff' who are crooks and liars.

How's that?

Much better. This is much more realistic and even possibly accurate.

As a Libertarian, shouldn't I want an ineffective leader?

So damn confusing.

Well now I don't know what's more troublesome: Him saying "Wow, I didn't know healthcare could be this complicated" or "The middle east? Ah, this is easy. I got this."

Last edited:
Back