• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

If you didn't think Trump was a fraud and a terrible human being a month ago, I highly doubt the light bulb has come on in the past few weeks. His poll numbers are going to be terrible, but when election time comes around, the same people that were duped in 2016 will be duped again with the same nonsense. The only difference will be Hillary won't be around for people like sailor-moonz and palma to blame. Of course, that won't stop Fox News from bringing her up at EVERY turn. Not to mention whoever else they decide to label a boogieman to scare their base.

I totally agree with your 1st sentence. I have followed the poll numbers ever since the election. He's been hovering around 42% over the last few weeks, and I doubt they go down because of the recent immigration issues. I remember last year that his numbers gradually went up in the month or so following his Cville comments. I can't figure out the reason why his poll numbers go down a little and rise a little based on the events that are happening when they do vacillate. What I am convinced about is the only thing that will send his poll numbers seriously south is a recession. Face it, 40% of the country is absolutely loving this culture war, even when they may disagree with Trump on an issue or 2.

^This. God forbid a liberal should ever respond to all the crap dished out by Trump, his minions, and supporters on social media. The horror! I wouldn't call hostility towards Trump minions "irrational", given their own behavior and actions. Maybe Rubio can once again tell high school kids and parents of murdered kids in Florida how he won't support their efforts on gun control, because he really needs that NRA money for his campaigns. Spineless is right.

I ain't gonna lie, I don't understand what he's trying to say here.

I ain't gonna lie, I don't understand what he's trying to say here.

That's a flat out, unabashed, indisputable lie.

Thunderstorms in West Columbia delaying Trump's rally, so now he has nothing to do with rage tweeting.

Last edited:
you could say she was judged on the content of her character, and not the color of her skin

LOL. Well said.

I love the lack of understanding in that last comment: "This is no different from the way blacks used to be treated in the 50s". Blacks were prevented from eating at "white only" restaurants because of their race. Sanders was privately (and politely) asked to leave because of the fact that she has chosen to work for - and is the primary spokesperson of - a POTUS who has discriminated against transgenders, some of whom happened to work in the restaurant she was visiting.

One can argue about whether it was appropriate for the owner to ask her to leave, but it is a totally different situation from blacks being segregated in the 50s and 60s (and earlier). SHS was asked to leave because of the choices she made, of her own free will, in becoming Trump's press secretary, and in supporting the administration's discriminatory practices, not because of her skin color or sexual orientation or gender.

Sad that this needs to be explained to people especially a bunch of college grads on this board.

Here's my coffee-table book idea from the CT: This Guy Was Actually an American President

Alternate full-page meme pictures (like sitting in a big rig screaming like a child, the Cinco de Mayo taco bowl etc.) with ELI5 short-form articles enumerating policy disasters. Throw in some tweets for variety, and BAM! NYT bestseller.

Here's my coffee-table book idea from the CT: This Guy Was Actually an American President

Alternate full-page meme pictures (like sitting in a big rig screaming like a child, the Cinco de Mayo taco bowl etc.) with ELI5 short-form articles enumerating policy disasters. Throw in some tweets for variety, and BAM! NYT bestseller.

Brilliant. Let's make this happen.

Last edited:

Is this the plan for space force?

The new “You didn’t build that.”

“You built it but I’m going to take credit for it.”

Back