• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump accidentally discusses Melanias modelling career at the end.

Just think: That's what is on his mind the day he is set to meet the president of South Korea. I'm all for "presidents are human beings too" and "everyone poops," but not everyone broadcasts their poops to the entire world.

Imagine you have a concept meeting with a co-worker later in the afternoon, how much research you would do, and what your morning would look like.

Now imagine if it was your boss instead of your co-worker.

Now imagine it was the president of the company instead of your boss.

Skip a few...

Now imagine it was the president of a country.

And yet, this is what Donald Trump's morning looks like.

Last edited:
I have just accepted that he is a buffoon and hope he doesn't do something really stupid.

Meanwhile, some are more concerned about how he should be covered from a media standpoint than what he is actually doing as the POTUS.

Anyone with any common decency should disavow this nutcase.

I'm not holding my breath.

my God Trump is such a POS. I can't believe people voted for him...it's hurts my brain trying to comprehend how anyone can think that he is justified to be president.

as they say...you just can't fix stupid (those that voted for Trump), no pill you can take.

giphy.gif

rubes won't care...absolutely nothing could change their opinion of fearless leader. As for the rest of the country, we will be waiting for election day 2020 as long as he is not impeached by then.

So what did they say on the show this morning that set him off?

Give Mika a slow clap for her response:

JH/sailor/other liars and brigands: i didn't vote for him but here's why disavowing him is a stupid thing to call for

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
5:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017
11,332 11,332 Retweets 36,831 36,831 likes

This is the man so many here voted for. It's not like this is a surprise.

Back