• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

While I continue to maintain that Joe & Mika are perhaps the 2 most vapid human beings on earth, Trump is perhaps the most disgusting human being on earth. Although I'm sure everyone in my family can come up with yet another excuse for his behavior. Though I do appreciate Sasse and Graham publicly telling him to STFU. Still think Sasse may primary him if Trump makes it to 2020.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
5:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017
11,332 11,332 Retweets 36,831 36,831 likes

This is the man so many here voted for. It's not like this is a surprise.

"He's just putting on a show to get elected. He'll act presidential when he's elected. He's a great businessman. He loves Jesus."

wow what an infantile little turd our President is, and Huckabee's insipid lapdog daughter is all good with it, too.

For a guy who likes to get pee peed on he sure has feelings of glass when he is criticized.

Last edited:

Judicial appointments.

Which, let's face it, was 1 of the main reasons we held our nose and voted for Hillary. Well, that and she wasn't Trump.

i gotta say, the tweets were pretty gross but they're really sparking some backlash like whoa

the funny thing is it is probably bull shit, or as the great pumpkin would call it "fake news".

Huckabee's daughter just said Trump never said anything that would condone violence. How blatant a lie is she willing to tell?

She also lied in saying that no one would lose Medic-Aid coverage if the Senate bill passed. No one?

She should get up and DIVORCE now. Nothing but pity for her.

It's fine if she does. Ronald TrumpDonald will go poach another young model from Eastern Europe. I don't think he's fully gotten through the Balkans yet.

She can't handle this gig. No way. I see Xanax, valium, ant-depressants, alcohol, whatever it takes. Poor woman.

giphy.gif

What the fuck is his fascination with women bleeding? Say what you want about his politics but the guy is a douchebag.

Remember when Obama had "fancy" mustard and put his feet on the desk in the oval office? What a monster.

Last edited:
Back