• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

just we so we're clear, sailor is granting clemency for the LIBERAL MEDIA due to being correct, in hindsight

Explain what you think is wrong. Break it down for me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or maybe the media stayed the same and the right realized it was a problem so they created a conservative echo chamber so they could claim reported party corruption was just lies.

thinking that today's MSNBC, CNN, or even NBC, ABC, and CBS are the same as the networks were during the 1960s is not just wrong, it's laughably wrong

(broken down for you)

thinking that today's MSNBC, CNN, or even NBC, ABC, and CBS are the same as the networks were during the 1960s is not just wrong, it's laughably wrong

(broken down for you)

That's not really a break down. I do agree that there are a lot more media sources. But I don't understand what you disagree with beyond that? Do you not think there is a conservative echo chamber that started in the 80s?

and for the most part they had ethics

you are going to talk ethics when you are a Fox Opinion Entertainment Network flunky!?!?

my God, now i have seen it all. there is no hope for you.

That's not really a break down. I do agree that there are a lot more media sources. But I don't understand what you disagree with beyond that? Do you not think there is a conservative echo chamber that started in the 80s?

What's not to understand? The national media went so far left that by the 1980s efforts to balance it's leftist distortions began at first with talk radio, then later with Fox and others. Now, there are many more sources and choices, and so the leftist dystopian disinformation campaign is fortunately doomed. It's audience is shrinking into increasing insignificance, and their persistent bias has led to a complete undermining of confidence in their reporting.

What's not to understand? The national media went so far left that by the 1980s efforts to balance it's leftist distortions began at first with talk radio, then later with Fox and others. Now, there are many more sources and choices, and so the leftist dystopian disinformation campaign is fortunately doomed. It's audience is shrinking into increasing insignificance, and their persistent bias has led to a complete undermining of confidence in their reporting.

So the 80s media was so far left. What did the "far left" 80s media get so wrong? How do you know the 80s media wasn't balanced and the "balance" in talk radio and Fox News wasn't far right?

What is your scale?

a lot of studies confirm leftist media bias

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=207

one thing has certainly remained unchanged: the lefty journalists denial of their biases in reporting the news

this has led to a rather predictable result, people increasingly do not believe them or have simply stopped believing their spin altogether

studies performed by objective organizations like (descriptions from their own websites):

Media Research Center
MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive "so-called" objective reporting.

American Life League
ALL is the largest grassroots Catholic pro-life education organization in the United States. American Life League is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to the protection of all innocent human beings from the moment of creation to natural death, ALL is rooted in pro-life integrity that stands up for every innocent human being whose life is threatened by what Pope Saint John Paul II called “the culture of death.” That ranges from the single cell human embryo to the elderly, the infirm and others at risk of having the life terminated by acts of euthanasia. the pro-life position notes that neither abortion nor euthanasia can ever be medically necessary or morally permitted.

So biased organizations accuse others of bias.

Back