• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

now that he is retired he takes his family on vacation...the audacity!!!

Trump really is the worst human being to ever hold that office.

The Guy cannot simply help himself; even a semblance of an attack on him and he just goes wild. Quite comical really, if he wasn't sitting where he is sitting.

Andrew Jackson holding for you on line one.

#fakenews. The telephone hadn't been invented yet.
17inskeep-blog427.jpg

As one of the 7 in the smarter twin's poll way back, I can say now, I would not vote for the same person I voted for. I said I would wait 4 years and tell you then. Well I'm not waiting. Whether anyone cares or not. Changed my vote. He can't stfu. It is beyond reality TV at this point and pubs need to step up and drug this person.

http://amp.nationalreview.com/artic...ANTHEON_STRIPPED&utm_medium=PANTHEON_STRIPPED

Did you believe a narcissistic personality disorder would suddenly cease behaving as a narcissistic personality disorder?

Fox News Krauthammer on Trump's Tweets: This Is What It's Like in a Banana Republic

On "Special Report" tonight, Charles Krauthammer said that Trump's rhetoric "degrades the political discourse" and "embarrasses the country."

"Presidents don't talk like this. They never have," Krauthammer said. "This is what it sounds like when you're living in a banana republic. This is how Hugo Chavez would talk about his opponents. This is how the worst dictator, Duterte in the Philippines, would talk about opponents."

Mercedes Schlapp pushed back, pointing out that Trump is not shutting down the press or using military force to silence his critics, as those dictators did.

"When you defend the president of the United States by pointing out that he hasn't sent the tanks out in the streets to shut down the media, you've reached a fairly low level of defense," Krauthammer replied.

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56694

For the Trump haters it's an easy moment to climb another rung on the ladder of outrage while scoffing at the reasonable (getting less so by the day) Trump supporters below...

And the argument that he ran his campaign like this is completely correct - I doubt anyone would argue that. But as the evidence of this reality piles up, causing all but the blindly devout to renounce him, I'm constantly thinking back to the weeks before the election. So damn many of my intelligent, thoughtful coworkers and friends voted for the image of Trump. Against the image of Hillary.

Relishing the ugly reveal is a much more comfortable pastime than considering how in the world a human like this was propelled anywhere near the Presidency. Or how the powerful the forces that are 100% outside of the actual people running for president are. Sexism? Money? Power? Worship of success? Arrogance of modern Americans? Devotion to party or military? Racism? Hate? Hopelessness?

There are dozens of others and they range from reasonable to horrifying. I don't have any clue what the recipe was - I just find it to be completely unbelievable and brutally depressing.

If the lefties self-righteousness is annoying, know that for many that's the truth under the facade.

Fox News Krauthammer on Trump's Tweets: This Is What It's Like in a Banana Republic

On "Special Report" tonight, Charles Krauthammer said that Trump's rhetoric "degrades the political discourse" and "embarrasses the country."

"Presidents don't talk like this. They never have," Krauthammer said. "This is what it sounds like when you're living in a banana republic. This is how Hugo Chavez would talk about his opponents. This is how the worst dictator, Duterte in the Philippines, would talk about opponents."

Mercedes Schlapp pushed back, pointing out that Trump is not shutting down the press or using military force to silence his critics, as those dictators did.

"When you defend the president of the United States by pointing out that he hasn't sent the tanks out in the streets to shut down the media, you've reached a fairly low level of defense," Krauthammer replied.

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56694

It's only been 5 months. Give him time.

To be fair, I'm not sure "not as bad a human being as Andrew Jackson" is really a defense.

That is indeed fair. In the interest of fairness, I should also note that jhmd cast a brave, brave vote for the 2016 Romney/Ryan ticket, which coincidentally marked his first and last taken L.

That is indeed fair. In the interest of fairness, I should also note that jhmd cast a brave, brave vote for the 2016 Romney/Ryan ticket, which coincidentally marked his first and last taken L.

The obsession with my vote is flattery unlike any I have ever known. Is this area rent controlled? At this rate, there is no chance I can foot this class A space in your heads by the end of Trump's third term.

Back