• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

3rd term? Crazy Clarence Thomas is appointed for life, why not Trump? Makes no sense.

Fox News Krauthammer on Trump's Tweets: This Is What It's Like in a Banana Republic

On "Special Report" tonight, Charles Krauthammer said that Trump's rhetoric "degrades the political discourse" and "embarrasses the country."

"Presidents don't talk like this. They never have," Krauthammer said. "This is what it sounds like when you're living in a banana republic. This is how Hugo Chavez would talk about his opponents. This is how the worst dictator, Duterte in the Philippines, would talk about opponents."

Mercedes Schlapp pushed back, pointing out that Trump is not shutting down the press or using military force to silence his critics, as those dictators did.

"When you defend the president of the United States by pointing out that he hasn't sent the tanks out in the streets to shut down the media, you've reached a fairly low level of defense," Krauthammer replied.

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56694

:eek:

Fox News Krauthammer on Trump's Tweets: This Is What It's Like in a Banana Republic

On "Special Report" tonight, Charles Krauthammer said that Trump's rhetoric "degrades the political discourse" and "embarrasses the country."

"Presidents don't talk like this. They never have," Krauthammer said. "This is what it sounds like when you're living in a banana republic. This is how Hugo Chavez would talk about his opponents. This is how the worst dictator, Duterte in the Philippines, would talk about opponents."

Mercedes Schlapp pushed back, pointing out that Trump is not shutting down the press or using military force to silence his critics, as those dictators did.

"When you defend the president of the United States by pointing out that he hasn't sent the tanks out in the streets to shut down the media, you've reached a fairly low level of defense," Krauthammer replied.

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56694

Trump reached a new low with his Mika tweet. And before he made that tweet it was really hard to envision him reaching any lower. When a GOPer is getting called out like this by Krauthammer . . .

Trump is like [Redacted]. He keeps blasting through rock bottom. How does he still have Twitter?

Trump is like [Redacted]. He keeps blasting through rock bottom. How does he still have Twitter?

And just like Bz, Trump will get four years.

Somebody should grab Trump by the pussy. It would be easy to do since any part of his body would suffice.

That is no where near Trump's low.

This, and the point for me is not that he won't go lower (he will), but that he has gone much lower many times prior to this (pussy grabber, Trump U, ex wife rape allegation sexual assault allegations, spying on teens in bathrooms, etc.) and Republicans didn't care (they pretend to for a day) and they don't care now. Certainly not enough to do anything more than express disappointment for a news cycle.

If only there was some sign during the campaign that he might have acted this way during the presidency. If only we could have known.

This op ed from Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough is just wow.

Donald Trump is not well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...759ee0-5d0f-11e7-9b7d-14576dc0f39d_story.html

"This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas."

Geez. Republicans need to own this and offer more than just "disappointment."

Sweet! We're back to the voter fraud issue and requesting information from states that is already public information. Almost every Republican is bigly disappointing me.

Sweet! We're back to the voter fraud issue and requesting information from states that is already public information. Almost every Republican is bigly disappointing me.

Nope. It's worse. They want the actual voting records.

Considering the last narcissist in office? A polished one at that. So we elect a Neanderthal. I thought maybe IT could have shut up, learned something and appoint seasoned politicians with brains. I was wrong.

Just about all politicians are at least a bit narcissistic. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a real Axis 2, Cluster B personality disorder. Do you honestly believe Obama meets that kind of clinical diagnosis?

Back