• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

It's pretty embarrassing that we have to worry that whatever white nationalist nonsense Tucker Carlson is peddling might lead to an international incident. Meanwhile we haven't had an ambassador to SA since December 2016.

How long until Wake is investigated over the Mayonnaise Monster story?

LOL. I missed this tweet but Trump sent this out at 1am last night.

I mean, Strzok and McCabe have already been drummed out of the FBI but sure we probably need to have another "witch hunt" on that topic. Maybe we could "look into" Benghazi again just to be sure that's been fully investigated.

GOP government all the way around, where are the charges against the Dems? From what I have heard, there is a mountain of clear evidence implicating pretty much all of them. should be easy

GOP government all the way around, where are the charges against the Dems? From what I have heard, there is a mountain of clear evidence implicating pretty much all of them. should be easy

Deep state is very deep.

Trump said in his Fox interview that he expects Omerta from those around him...but he isn't a two bit crime fsmily don...

Funny, b/c Omerta got got by the FBI. Another bad managerial decision by Loser Number 1.

The man seems completely incapable of grasping reality.

It's pretty awesome that the guy is willing to tweet his intent to obstruct justice.

We’re lucky that this absolute moron came along first to stress test our system before a really competent authoritarian showed up on the scene.

More on Trump's South Africa tweet, including the many white supremacists that celebrated it:

Tucker Carlson Injected White Nationalist Propaganda into the President’s Brain

Michael Bueckert, a graduate student and contributor at the website Africa is a Country, who has intensively studied the far-right South Africa propaganda effort, told Right Wing Watch, “Trump’s tweet is the direct result of the work of South African white nationalists who have been pushing the international alt right to adopt this ‘white genocide in South Africa’ narrative, which is based in factual errors, blatant misrepresentations, and is motivated by fundamentally racist logic.

We’re lucky that this absolute moron came along first to stress test our system before a really competent authoritarian showed up on the scene.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is showing an authoritarian how ripe the American system is for the plucking - through the GOP - but it appears Putin has already determined this.

Back