• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump reached a new low with his Mika tweet. And before he made that tweet it was really hard to envision him reaching any lower. When a GOPer is getting called out like this by Krauthammer . . .

How is this worse than his talking about grabbing women by the pussy, saying Mexicans are rapists or saying Megyn Kelly's bleeding from somewhere?

risc, what was the shit show around Gorsuch?

Campaigning is mud slinging. Taken to its lowest point in 2016? Yes but I've cringed during debates and campaigns before Trump came on board.

Maybe, just maybe, some thought the media, who helped him become President, would back off, the Dems would cut the crap, move on and stop the whining, the never ending not my president hysteria, the calls for impeachment the day after he was sworn in, the Jill Steins of the world, the poor Hillary saga, media dogs, and DCs inability to act rationally. Yep, trump isn't the only irrational one in DC.

Gorsich? Shit show. Some things should have been left alone. Level heads should have prevailed. The Dems handled everything wrong.

Trumps on a reality TV cruise. Somebody needs to act rationally and take the reigns. Somebody has to shut him down and stop the madness.

Trump was the flu shot for D.C. DC got the flu. Not supposed to happen.

Disgusted. Tuning out is the only way to deal with this anymore.

Tuning out? You voted for a well known piece of shit. Tuning out the consequences of this disaster is not an option.

Campaigning is mud slinging. Taken to its lowest point in 2016? Yes but I've cringed during debates and campaigns before Trump came on board.

Maybe, just maybe, some thought the media, who helped him become President, would back off, the Dems would cut the crap, move on and stop the whining, the never ending not my president hysteria, the calls for impeachment the day after he was sworn in, the Jill Steins of the world, the poor Hillary saga, media dogs, and DCs inability to act rationally. Yep, trump isn't the only irrational one in DC.

Gorsich? Shit show. Some things should have been left alone. Level heads should have prevailed. The Dems handled everything wrong.

Trumps on a reality TV cruise. Somebody needs to act rationally and take the reigns. Somebody has to shut him down and stop the madness.

You can blame this on everybody else if you want, but the real fault lies with the people that voted for him. How the pussy grabbing tape was not disqualifying, and how, after that tape, anybody is currently surprised by his behavior is bizarre.

First off, link? Second, maybe it's time for the Republicans to take personal responsibility and clean up their own backyard. Finally, the quit whining Dems narrative is well past its sell by date.

Equating obama's narcissism with trump's narcissism is a good litmus test to see if you are a partisan hack.

Agree the release of that partial tape for the TMZ gig should have taken IT down. Disgusting having to hear that 24/7 over and over and over again. He was always a sleeze with women. His whole life.

but you were like, "that's ok, i'm sure he'll be a good leader"

This is why so many people have a tough time admitting buyers remorse. He was a piece of shit for his entire life, magnified piece of shit during the campaign and now all the people that voted for him that have regrets now recognize he is a piece of shit human being but can't find a soft landing spot since to do so means you supported a piece of shit that was obvious to so many.

Come on now, you have to say both sides are out of control with all this crap. it's tit for tat never ending. Schumer needs his mouth wired shut. Anything positive coming from him? He's not vulgar but shut up man. C'mon now.

The night Obama took office the GOP had meeting of how to destroy his presidency. That had never had happened before. The GOP didn't tell people to stop with the racist birtherism. They didn't say anything about people showing at events with Obama as a monkey or as a tribesman from Africa. Hell, the GOP went after Michelle Obama for wanting school kids to be fed healthy foods.

What's happening to Trump has been created by Trump. I can't believe you blame it on anyone else. Is it Megyn Kelly's fault? Rosie O'Donnell's? Obama for Trump's lies about being bugged by Obama? Having Spicer lie about how many people were at the Inauguration? The 650+ lies Trump has said spewed in first 150 days in office? The lies he has had Spicer and Huckabee-Sanders tell every day? Trump's personal attacks on Angela Merkel, the President's of France and Mexico? His personal attacks on the Prime Ministers of England and Australia? His bigoted travel is someone else's fault?

There has never been a bigger liar in the WH in American history. It's not even close.

This is why so many people have a tough time admitting buyers remorse. He was a piece of shit for his entire life, magnified piece of shit during the campaign and now all the people that voted for him that have regrets now recognize he is a piece of shit human being but can't find a soft landing spot since to do so means you supported a piece of shit that was obvious to so many.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...ould-vote-for-him-again-today/article/2621006

Well then half of American voters are pieces of shit! How's that? Feel better now Louie?

He got millions of votes less than half. If not for an archaic and undemocratic way (originally created to preserve slavery), he wouldn't have won.

This was a man who came up in Pub circles by embracing and leading a conspiracy theory quest against the former president, and who embraced a variety of other conspiracy theories.

His entire campaign strategy was to throw back any critism of himself with deflection whether either remotely true or not.

He ran the most vile campaign ever and his qualifications were non-existent. Now he is most vile and embarrasing President this nation has ever had.

The false equivalency claims are falling on deaf ears.

No those that stick with him no matter what are pieces of shit, the number is small. I welcome all that have realized or in the future will realize the error in their ways.

Risc, I am glad you have seen the error in your vote and hope that in the future you'll vote accordingly. My original post about 'I wish we could have predicted his behavior' was mainly directed and Charles K's comments about how unpresidential Trump is.

I thought one of the stranger things that happened during the election was that Republicans sold that Hillary would be the same as Obama. While Hillary wanted Obama voters, I think liberal Dems were afraid she wouldn't be enough like Obama. So she had to fight the Republicans by saying "do you really think I'm going to be like Obama?" while telling the Democrats "yes, I'm going to be exactly like Obama".

Personally, I believe the side that says she would have been substantially different from Obama, and roping her together with him is pretty myopic. Hillary would have been change, for better or worse, no matter what ridiculous narrative Fox and Rush decided to spin up.

Last edited:
Democrats ran away from Obama in 2010, 2014, and 2016 and paid the price.

but haven't you heard? ignoring the rubes is political suicide. The leadership of the worlds greatest superpower is chosen by Ohio Valley and Midwestern uneducated whites who are fed up with not being told the things they want to hear about the 21st century economy and geopolitical situation. WAKE UP LIBTARDS

They took the Obama coalition for granted and tried to get independents. Honestly, they have no idea how to get minorities and young people out to vote.

Back