• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Brangus is a weird fucking dude.

1. Yes.

2. Don't post drunk and sun burned after 8 hours on the boat and beach.

I do think Obama's alienation of working class America (he was far too fond of the coastal elites, and some of his comments reflected that) was part of the reason we have Trump in the White House. People always yell racism but I don't think that's the whole story. I never liked him because I always found him pretentious. I always felt like he was lecturing me through my television, wagging his finger like a scolding professor. I was never a huge fan.

I also think the media needs to get a little bit of a sense of humor. They have a collective glass jaw. Trump is the worst president in history, but most regular folks seem to think the CNN/WWE video is funny.

But again, don't post about politics when you're drunk and sunburned. Just friendly advice.

1. Yes.

2. Don't post drunk and sun burned after 8 hours on the boat and beach.

I do think Obama's alienation of working class America (he was far too fond of the coastal elites, and some of his comments reflected that) was part of the reason we have Trump in the White House. People always yell racism but I don't think that's the whole story. I never liked him because I always found him pretentious. I always felt like he was lecturing me through my television, wagging his finger like a scolding professor. I was never a huge fan.

I also think the media needs to get a little bit of a sense of humor. They have a collective glass jaw. Trump is the worst president in history, but most regular folks seem to think the CNN/WWE video is funny.

But again, don't post about politics when you're drunk and sunburned. Just friendly advice.

Forgive me for thinking the president should be the best of us, and not the embodiment of the average American.

What is the definition of "regular folks"?

Well the people I have talked to or texted with about the WWE CNN tweet are college educated middle class, Pubs and Dems and they have found it funny. General consensus among those I have spoken with is that it's stupid, but funny....not the act of horror that the squeamish journalism crowd has made it out to be.

I didn't find it funny, but I also wasn't offended. The problem with the hot-take world we live in now is that everybody takes any slight they can, real or perceived, and screams about it at the top of their lungs.

Of course, the President is the leader of that charge.

This is what needs to be on the head of the one taken down by Trump.

26033294-Integrity-Word-Cloud-Concept-on-a-3D-cube-Blackboard-with-great-terms-such-as-virtue-code-conduct-an-Stock-Photo.jpg

Well the people I have talked to or texted with about the WWE CNN tweet are college educated middle class, Pubs and Dems and they have found it funny. General consensus among those I have spoken with is that it's stupid, but funny....not the act of horror that the squeamish journalism crowd has made it out to be.

shouldn't the president of the US be held to the same standard, of say, a corporate CEO. Isn't this the "business" president? Well, then start acting like a businessman.

i find it hard to believe you found multiple people who found that funny. not that they were offended or upset by it, it's just objectively not funny

You need to hang around with people with a better sense of humor, dingus.

Interesting...I was at a cookout this weekend with several trump voters. Everyone chuckled at the tweet but the general consensus was that it was childish and trump should start focusing on governing the country.

Remember just weeks ago when the President and his staff were blaming the congressional shooting on "divisive rhetoric"?

That's why there's nothing funny about that tweet.

Remember just weeks ago when the President and his staff were blaming the congressional shooting on "divisive rhetoric"?

That's why there's nothing funny about that tweet.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a choke slam is a good guy with a choke slam.

At one level, it's funny that the President of the United States is operating at the conversational level of the LSUFreek.

Last edited:
I didn't find it funny, but I also wasn't offended. The problem with the hot-take world we live in now is that everybody takes any slight they can, real or perceived, and screams about it at the top of their lungs.

Of course, the President is the leader of that charge.

I agree with this.

I never liked him because I always found him pretentious. I always felt like he was lecturing me through my television, wagging his finger like a scolding professor. I was never a huge fan.

There, there snowflake, it will be ok. Don't you let that mean man lecture like that. You are special and you need a regular guy to lead you

I always felt like he was lecturing me through my television, wagging his finger like a scolding professor. I was never a huge fan.

But professors are experts on every subject ranging from football play calling to finance and have earned the right to lecture the the unwashed idiots in the private sector due to their intellectual prowess.

But professors are experts on every subject ranging from football play calling to finance and have earned the right to lecture the the unwashed idiots in the private sector due to their intellectual prowess.

Nobody is more qualified to lecture the US on stealing, lying and being a pervert than your boy Donald Trump. He's stolen millions upon millions from employees, contractors, vendors and anyone else who would extend him credit. No POTUS has ever lied as much he has. And he has admitted to being a serial sexual abuser and Peeping Tom towards teenage girls.

What a trifecta of immorality to support!

thoughts and prayers.

Back