• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

But professors are experts on every subject ranging from football play calling to finance and have earned the right to lecture the the unwashed idiots in the private sector due to their intellectual prowess.

but retired B-movie actors lecturing Americans about hard work and boot straps and imposing fantastical trickling tax policies is super-duper!

Nobody is more qualified to lecture the US on stealing, lying and being a pervert than your boy Donald Trump. He's stolen millions upon millions from employees, contractors, vendors and anyone else who would extend him credit. No POTUS has ever lied as much he has. And he has admitted to being a serial sexual abuser and Peeping Tom towards teenage girls.

What a trifecta of immorality to support!

Please provide evidence to show where I have supported Donald Trump. After all, since he is "my boy" and all there should be plenty of examples.

I will hang up and listen.

Remember just weeks ago when the President and his staff were blaming the congressional shooting on "divisive rhetoric"?

That's why there's nothing funny about that tweet.

We are in the "everyone must do what I say, and then I will do whatever I want" era. Got a chance to have just this exact conversation with Chris Christie yesterday at the beach...

but retired B-movie actors lecturing Americans about hard work and boot straps and imposing fantastical trickling tax policies is super-duper!

Interesting that you conveniently left out 2 term governor of California but I'm sure that was just an oversight.

Obviously RWR's credentials are dwarfed by a community organizer and law professor.

Interesting that you conveniently left out 2 term governor of California but I'm sure that was just an oversight.

Obviously RWR's credentials are dwarfed by a community organizer and law professor.

Nevertheless his lecturing is stuff of legend to practically every modern conservative, but the law professors lectures hurt their widdle feewings and leave them no choice but to take the grave action of voting in this clown.

Reagan was also good at turning friends in to Joe McCarthy and HUAC. Who cares if political beliefs and free speech are covered by the 1st Amendment?

Forgive me for thinking the president should be the best of us, and not the embodiment of the average American.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

---President Lyndon B. Johnson

I find it rather humorous and telling that so many Republicans, conservatives and other RWers expect us to believe they didn't vote for Trump.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy Roosevelt would have been a hoot on Twitter. He was hyperactive and most modern psychiatrists believe he was bipolar. He would have had an interesting relationship with modern media and technology.

Not as much of a hoot as his daughter Alice, the Other Washington Monument.

Well the people I have talked to or texted with about the WWE CNN tweet are college educated middle class, Pubs and Dems and they have found it funny. General consensus among those I have spoken with is that it's stupid, but funny....not the act of horror that the squeamish journalism crowd has made it out to be.

average people don't find white supremacist memes funny

I do not agree with most things that come out of Joe Walsh's mouth but props for consistently supporting a free press.

Back