• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

latest

Well, the good thing is that whenever we piss off the rest of the world, nothing bad ever happens to us.

Hard to believe people fall for this Keystone mess. Canada wants middle America to be the mules for their dirty oil to make it easier for them to sell to international markets.

Did anyone else see the joint presser Trump did with Theresa May after their private meeting earlier today? My god, what an absofuckinlute idiot. He actually referred to her as "Theresa" more than once when answering questions.

What an embarrassment.

Did anyone else see the joint presser Trump did with Theresa May after their private meeting earlier today? My god, what an absofuckinlute idiot. He actually referred to her as "Theresa" more than once when answering questions.

What an embarrassment.

Maybe they hit it off and are best buds. you know, "Donnie and Theresa"

What an embarrassment.

Holy shit. He actually is the Billy Bob Thornton President from Love Actually.

"What is to be done? In a meeting last week with The Post editorial board, Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chair of the House Oversight Committee, said he was weighing legislation to require presidents to undergo an independent medical examination, including for mental health. Chaffetz cautioned that he wasn’t “talking about some of the rhetoric that’s flying around” about Trump. Still, he said, “If you’re going to have your hands on the nuclear codes, you should probably know what kind of mental state you’re in.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...rm=.faf209ec99e0&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

“These are the most beautiful phones I’ve ever used in my life,” Mr. Trump said in a telephone interview Tuesday evening.

“The world’s most secure system,” he added, laughing. “The words just explode in the air.” What he meant was that no one was listening in and recording his words.

The president sat at his desk — the one used by former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and John F. Kennedy, among others — at the end of his fourth full day in office.

His mornings, he said, are spent as they were in Trump Tower. He rises before 6 a.m., watches television tuned to a cable channel first in the residence, and later in a small dining room in the West Wing, and looks through the morning newspapers: The New York Times, The New York Post and now The Washington Post.

But his meetings now begin at 9 a.m., earlier than they used to, which significantly curtails his television time. Still, Mr. Trump, who does not read books, is able to end his evenings with plenty of television.

Mr. Trump has the television — and his old, unsecured Android phone, to the protests of some of his aides — to keep him company. That was the case after 9 p.m. on Tuesday, when Mr. Trump appeared to be reacting to Bill O’Reilly’s show on Fox News, which was airing a feature on crime in Chicago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/president-trump-white-house.html

Back