• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Cannae-BattleSchematics-1480px.jpg

That looks pretty suburban to me

I love how his supporters like how "relatable" he is, but then when he acts like a sexist pig and you accuse them of relating, they get all defensive. If you relate to that guy, you are also a bigot and a sexist.

Trump says people wear disguises to vote multiple times in Florida, without giving any evidence

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-rick-scott-senate-bill-nelson-a8634541.html

“When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on,” he told the right-wing Daily Caller website.

May have been part of the Daily Caller transcript.

So I guess Florida voter ID laws don't work.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-explains-veterans-day-snub-extremely-busy-calls-213733281.html

“I should have done that,” Trump told “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace. “I was extremely busy on calls for the country; we did a lot of calling as you know.”

“I could have done that. As you know, I just left the day before the American Cemetery, and I probably think, and that was one where it was raining as hard as you can imagine, and I made a speech at the American Cemetery the day before and I probably, you know, in retrospect I should have and I did last year and I will virtually every year,” Trump said. “But we had come in very late at night and I had just left, literally, the American Cemetery in Paris, and I really probably assumed that was fine, and I was extremely busy because of affairs of state, and other things.”

LOL. During the campaign Trump called Gillum "a stone cold thief" and said that if he was elected governor, Florida would "become like Venezuela." After Stacey Abrams suspended her governor's campaign last night, Trump tweeted that she had a great political future, yet during the campaign he said that Abrams would "destroy" Georgia if she became governor, and said she wasn't qualified to be governor (given Trump's own "qualifications", lol at that one). The guy's a jackass and flat-out liar, plain and simple.

"President Donald Trump has spent his Saturday in California, where he surveyed the destruction from the wildfires that have been raging across the state.

Northern California's Camp Fire and the Woolsey Fire in the south have collectively burned more than 240,000 acres, killed at least 74 people, and more than 1,000 people are still missing.

Nobody thought this could happen,” Trump told reporters during one of his stops."

Yep, only Nostradamus could have predicted California catching on fire...f'ing idiot.

""Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday that this would be a "good time" for a government shutdown if he doesn't get funding from Congress for his border wall.""

I thought Mexico was paying for this "wall"...

LOL. During the campaign Trump called Gillum "a stone cold thief" and said that if he was elected governor, Florida would "become like Venezuela." After Stacey Abrams suspended her governor's campaign last night, Trump tweeted that she had a great political future, yet during the campaign he said that Abrams would "destroy" Georgia if she became governor, and said she wasn't qualified to be governor (given Trump's own "qualifications", lol at that one). The guy's a jackass and flat-out liar, plain and simple.

To be fair, he didn’t write this tweet.

I’m sure Trump’s instructions were something like “Say something nice about the black” so give him credit.

I’m sure Trump’s instructions were something like “Say something nice about the black” so give him credit.

Nonzero chance it didn't include the words "the black."

Back