• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I think there’s something like 50-60 Republicans already gone from the house for Christmas break, a lot that won’t be returning in the new session, good Luck getting them back for a vote, the senate isn’t voting on anything new, and you get to deal with a dem majority in the new year. So a Christmas shutdown just because he’s a whiny little bitch.

I honestly think Trump may be opening the door to taking his ball & going home by January 3.

He's given himself a decent out, & let's be honest, Pence is almost-likely going to be his only shield from federal prosecution in the near future.

LOL. In case any of his supporters wonder what their beloved leader really thinks of the farmers and rural folk who make up a big chunk of his base, this is it. Trumpites may bristle whenever liberals call them rubes, but there's little doubt that Trump thinks the same way about them. At heart he's a city boy who desperately wants the respect of urban elites, which is why he gets so angry and bitter when they reject him (over and over). He may bask in the love of rural folk, but there's been a good many stories that privately he looks down on them as much as any dreaded big-city elitist.

Even worse, Trump desperately wants to be loved by Hollywood.

LOL. In case any of his supporters wonder what their beloved leader really thinks of the farmers and rural folk who make up a big chunk of his base, this is it. Trumpites may bristle whenever liberals call them rubes, but there's little doubt that Trump thinks the same way about them. At heart he's a city boy who desperately wants the respect of urban elites, which is why he gets so angry and bitter when they reject him (over and over). He may bask in the love of rural folk, but there's been a good many stories that privately he looks down on them as much as any dreaded big-city elitist.

Yeah. There is a reason why "carpet bagger" is a term.

just amazing that we're maybe going to get a government shutdown over Christmas, and the only way to avoid it is for people to vote to spend money on a fucking wall on our border just to appease a very stupid man who made a promise to very stupid people. seriously, it's 2018 and they want to build a fucking wall.

And apparently we aren’t paying TSA and customs officials during the shutdown.

And apparently we aren’t paying TSA and customs officials during the shutdown.

Yeah. They get paid after.

You have to think that not getting paid regularly is a strong demotivating factor.

I wonder how many kids aren’t getting that extra present or two because mommy or daddy wasn’t sure if they were going to get paid during Christmas.

I mean let’s be honest we are talking about Americans here, you can pretend that people arent going to buy presents because they are fiscally responsible and the smart thing to do when you don’t know when you will be paid next, but America Fuck Yeah that shits going on 26% APR credit card with the rest of the stuff.

I mean let’s be honest we are talking about Americans here, you can pretend that people arent going to buy presents because they are fiscally responsible and the smart thing to do when you don’t know when you will be paid next, but America Fuck Yeah that shits going on 26% APR credit card with the rest of the stuff.

yeah, like ya'll never heard of layway

Yeah. They get paid after.

You have to think that not getting paid regularly is a strong demotivating factor.

No guarantee of back pay, but every time there’s been a shut down they get paid later.

just amazing that we're maybe going to get a government shutdown over Christmas, and the only way to avoid it is for people to vote to spend money on a fucking wall on our border just to appease a very stupid man who made a promise to very stupid people. seriously, it's 2018 and they want to build a fucking wall.

How many years back do we need to go for a physical barrier to be the most appropriate option for keeping people out? 500 years? 1000 years? Great Wall of China?

How many years back do we need to go for a physical barrier to be the most appropriate option for keeping people out? 500 years? 1000 years? Great Wall of China?

if you don't count the LVJ being a barrier to PHENOMENAL COSMIC BBALL POWER

I was in Talinn, Estonia last year and they have a beautiful, well-preserved walled old city and there were signs at the wall that were basically like yeah this worked for a while, but then technology progressed and it became pretty useless.

I mean even the Great Wall of china was to prevent horse raids, so as long as immigrants are trying to cross on horses we good.

President Assclown (and I generally vote Republican)

Edit: not to mention, most people I have heard weigh in who live near the border don't think the wall a) is feasible or b) will work anyway...hey but what do they know?

Back