• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Here's a rube friendly slogan:

show me the data! i think the criminals and so forth that the feeble minded Republicans are so scared of are not coming across the border on foot. if that is the case, what good is the wall?

show me the data! i think the criminals and so forth that the feeble minded Republicans are so scared of are not coming across the border on foot. if that is the case, what good is the wall?

Well he doesn't say by how much. I have no doubt that if he spent $50 billion on a giant wall, that at least some section of crime caused by immigrants would go down at least .000001%.

Like most things in life, it's not nearly as black and white as rubes want to make it. It's frustrating how greedy and stubborn he's being. He's already shifted the narrative to where even Dems say we need increased border security, but of course that's not enough. He needs a monument with his name attached to it because that's what narcissists do.

Last edited:
Trump sent a letter to Pelosi today insisting that he's giving the State of the Union speech in the House next week. He said there are no security concerns, so he's coming. Given that she more or less rescinded the invitation, this should be interesting. I think this could backfire on him, but what the hell. Now that most of his more sober and sane advisors have left, he's just winging it now and giving free reign to his impulses.

Link to letter: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-trumps-letter-to-pelosi-on-state-of-the-union-address

i hope we get to see nationally broadcast video of some trump goon cutting a chain/padlocked house door and trump walking into a dark/empty chamber

Trump doesn’t want to be perceived as moving on Pelosi like a bitch.

I’m guessing the rubes don’t know that Pelosi has to invite Trump and inviting him during a shutdown make everybody look bad.

Gotta kill him that he is being bullied by a chick.

Oh, yeah. It must be driving his base crazy too. The fact that the woman is Nancy Pelosi only makes it that much worse. No doubt his tweets over the next few days will be even more entertaining than usual.

Trump supporters will never see it that way. To them, if Pelosi blocks Trump from giving the State of the Union on the house floor, then it's just Democrats being stubborn obstructionists and getting in the way of Trump making America great again. The hatred of Pelosi is 2nd only to the hatred of Hillary. She's the Democratic McConnell, but with 20 years of fear mongering invested into making her the reason for all the evil in the world.

Last edited:
Back