• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The president has also claimed to guests, without evidence, that his private dining room off the Oval Office was in “rough shape” and had a hole in the wall when he came into the West Wing and that President Barack Obama used it to watch sports, according to two White House officials and two other people who have heard him discuss the dining room. “He just sat in here and watched basketball all day,” Trump told a recent group, before saying he upgraded Obama’s smaller TV to a sprawling, flat-screen one, the four people said.

An Obama White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because Obama does not generally respond to Trump’s remarks, said that there was no hole in the wall and that Obama rarely worked in the room and did not watch basketball there.

what is wrong with this person?

Link

“Obama watched TV all day!” - Guy whose staff invented a euphemism for him literally watching TV all day

Can't watch TV if you're on the golf course all day.

The man is an open book. He reveals his insecurities on a daily basis. I can't imagine how much easier that makes Muller and Putins' jobs.

“Obama watched TV all day!” - Guy whose staff invented a euphemism for him literally watching TV all day

Masters of projection.

By the way, it’s perfectly reasonable for President Obama to watch some hoops during dinner in the private dining room. I know people freaked out about him playing golf on occasion so I imagine folks will freak out about this too. I’m getting a chuckle out of the idea that Obama was bumming around in an old pair of Umbros watching Israeli League hoops at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Masters of projection.

By the way, it’s perfectly reasonable for President Obama to watch some hoops during dinner in the private dining room. I know people freaked out about him playing golf on occasion so I imagine folks will freak out about this too. I’m getting a chuckle out of the idea that Obama was bumming around in an old pair of Umbros watching Israeli League hoops at 2:00 in the afternoon.

But he watched the NBA ! Thugs !

Sounds like someone is channeling his inner racist landlord.

Speaking of which, his West Chester and NJ golf properties fired over a dozen undocumented workers. Neither property uses E-Verify. Many of those fired had worked at Trump properties for over 15 years.

Nice and planned hypocrisy.

I mean even if he watched b-ball all day it’s only for part of the year. Fox News is on 24/7/365.

God bless Obama if he camped out in the private dining room with wings and beer for March Madness.

That's pretty much all he did from November through the first Monday in April for eight straight years.

Here's yet another "it's cold therefore I've disproved global warming tweet." I wonder how many of those he's made, it's got to be double digits by now.

Here's yet another "it's cold therefore I've disproved global warming tweet." I wonder how many of those he's made, it's got to be double digits by now.

50877595_2466237296738034_6821470679611736064_n.jpg

Tell a conservative that an all-knowing all-encompassing universal power called God that cannot be seen or heard will one day direct the fiery end of mankind - and they will give you 10% of their money.

Tell them that scientists are tracking this fiery end and it is happening slowly and gradually by man and they will call you a liar and fake news and give their money to politicians who oppose you.

Y’all got dumbass responses to every single issue.

This is without a doubt one of the 10 greatest posts I've ever read on the Tunnels.

He went through his Twitter teenager phase with the Chinese Hoax position.

Trump is now tweeting the CIA, FBI, DNI don't know what they are talking about regarding ISIL, Iran, Russia or anything else.

Knowledge is always the enemy of fear. Trump only deals in fear and lies.

Back