• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I don't think that's unique for Trump. Any Republican president will be teflon with his base and with GOP control of Senate and/or House. The GOP lesson after Watergate was to keep circling the wagons and build a media ecosystem to support it.

Yep.

And the "conservative" sheeple just can't imagine that concern over a corrupt idiot-in-chief like Trump isn't about "right" vs. "left".

For once, he has a wholly accurate tweet. They have to check actual facts for Democrats and they have to check the fake facts that the GOP uses.

For once, he has a wholly accurate tweet. They have to check actual facts for Democrats and they have to check the fake facts that the GOP uses.

Look at the Left Winger with his ass all up inside the Establishment. Hahahaha

“Trump is the New Punk!” —Johnny Rotten on the BBC :)

You libs have been “Stepfordized”.Minions of Mindless Midgets Mouthing Moronic Messaging from MSM Megaphones.

Bullshit Trump DIDN'T Say!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...led-mccabes-wife-a-loser/ar-BBTOG7j?ocid=iehp

President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he never called Andrew McCabe's wife a "loser," attempting to rebut the account of the former FBI deputy director, who said the president used the term to describe his wife over her failed campaign for Virginia's state legislature.

"I never said anything bad about Andrew McCabe’s wife other than she (they) should not have taken large amounts of campaign money from a Crooked Hillary source when Clinton was under investigation by the FBI," Trump tweeted. "I never called his wife a loser to him (another McCabe made up lie)!"

Yeah, because calling her a losing is tooooootaly out of character for our favorite President.

I'm actually surprised he got to the end of that quote without calling her a loser with his dementia addled doublespeak. It's all too easy to imagine this being the statement instead:

"I never called his wife a loser. I'm sure she's a fine lady who took money from crooked Hillary and lost, so she is definitely not a winner, and she is married to a loser, so their marriage is a losing one, but I never called her a loser, but if I did, then it would be true."

Last edited:
About him attempting to obstruct justice by putting a friendly person in charge of the Cohen case.

Gotcha thanks.

It’s funny that his followers believe it’s fake news when there are countless examples of him asking favors like this or installing cronies in positions of power to do his bidding.

America is dumb.

How the legal system didn't put this guy away decades ago is far more troubling than the struggle to put him away now.

Back