• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

A POTUS using the phrase “has ever been gotten” is the nadir of Western civilization

So says the guy whose tariffs and trade wars are driving farmers across the country into bankruptcy, and who has spent (wasted?) billions of tax dollars trying to keep farmers afloat who are suffering from his trade wars. Lolz.

Puerto Rico stealing money from Real Americans

the crazed and incompetent Mayor of San Juan have done such a poor job

I take it there must be a crazed mayor and also an incompetent mayor.

I thought I left too much ambiguity in my prior message. What I meant is, there is one person who is the mayor and is crazed. A different person is also the mayor and is incompetent. This would necessitate the plural verb tense of "have" for mayor.

Now the joke is extra hilarious after having been corrected and explained and still probably not grammatically precise.

I thought I left too much ambiguity in my prior message. What I meant is, there is one person who is the mayor and is crazed. A different person is also the mayor and is incompetent. This would necessitate the plural verb tense of "have" for mayor.

Now the joke is extra hilarious after having been corrected and explained and still probably not grammatically precise.

1qnnkd.jpg

Isn't $91 billion the estimated damage done? I don't think Puerto Rico has actually gotten anywhere near that much relief.

Back