• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Ah, yes, the dreaded LibDem principle of counting all of the votes, even if it takes a few days, as in Arizona (a mostly GOP state, btw). I'm assuming that's what made Trump "paranoid" and why he "doesn't like the way the votes are being tallied." Maybe Trump will issue an executive order in 2020 to just stop counting the votes at midnight on Election Night and declare a winner then. I'm sure that the Senate, led by McConnell, would go along, after some mild criticism by the usual suspects. It's almost as if the GOP doesn't want everyone's vote to count, or all citizens to be able to vote.

Screenshot-20190403-093044-Twitter.jpg

I really want to give you this great thing, but you're going to have to wait 2 years and vote for me before you can have it!

-Don J.

"Everyone will have healthcare, the best healthcare, and it will be less expensive!"

He should thank John McCain for giving him the ability to run on that again.

Republicans will be arguing that the Dems proposals will bankrupt the country, while Don's empty promises of healthcare for all are the way to go.

Trump just said it's stupid to have courts for immigration and we shouldn't have them.

SEIG HEIL, TRUMP!!!

Assume this was posted on the Biden thread but if not...holy fuck.

The beloved Republican President of the United States. That's who.

Back