• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

But where will they get a Whopper and a Big Mac and wash them down with a Frosty AT THE SAME TIME??

He won’t be back to contest that. He just likes to drop in and hit “the tunnels left” with zingers despite saying he “didn’t vote for trump.” So brave these conservatives are.

What difference does it make? That is how the GOP have been conditioned to see regular abortions, anyway. They love to be outraged about the abortion a stranger has for reasons they don’t care about. It’s fucking perfect and has been THE reason the GOP has been successful since 1980.

While hating single moms.

Yep.

And those rednecks in Wisconsin don’t have the self respect to dislike being pandered to at such a low level. I mean good lord. My old company had some plants in rural Wisconsin that I’d go to once every couple of months, and those fuckers are as bad as typical South Carolina inbred redneck wastes of space.

He said that specifically where the fetus is "nonviable." Donald is riling up the conservatives by implying that Democrats are fine with a healthy baby being born and then a decision ensues about whether or not to murder that child. That's obviously not what Democrats (or anyone) are talking about.

Catamount falls for the dumbest of all the bullshit the GOP puts down.

I spent the afternoon with my mom (former nurse and mother of 2) and my wife (Masters in early child development mother of 3) both of whom worked in prenatal and neonatal and we discussed this bullshit. To take something this horrific and devastating for new mothers and spin it out like this is as low as anyone can go to get a fucking vote. You people are a a scourge on humanity and should be taken out back and whipped

Catamount falls for the dumbest of all the bullshit the GOP puts down.

I spent the afternoon with my mom (former nurse and mother of 2) and my wife (Masters in early child development mother of 3) both of whom worked in prenatal and neonatal and we discussed this bullshit. To take something this horrific and devastating for new mothers and spin it out like this is as low as anyone can go to get a fucking vote. You people are a a scourge on humanity and should be taken out back and whipped

TITCR.

And I say this as someone who used to spin this very issue to get a vote.

Back