• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He’s literally the Commander in Chief. He’s at the top of the chain of command. The military has to do what he says. They’re PRETTY big on the whole chain of command thing.

They have no other option. It would be deemed a coup not to do it.

We definitely need another ridiculous coup accusation. Would this one be a soft coup or a hard coup?

Weird. First tweet in over 5 years from that account. Not sure what to think. Could be #fakenews.

We definitely need another ridiculous coup accusation. Would this one be a soft coup or a hard coup?

Just to be clear, I don’t agree with any part of this story and agree a coup allegation would be absurd, but it’s what he would do.

Funny, sad, embarrassing, infuriating, utterly ridiculous.

What a pathetically lost and small man, and what a circus he’s created. Yes, him, not anyone else, he’s responsible for this misadventure.

So, he denies a tweet he made an hour earlier, spreading actual, verifiable fake news from his own mouth. Looking forward sailor, catamount, and Angus popping in to condemn.

Funny, sad, embarrassing, infuriating, utterly ridiculous.

What a pathetically lost and small man, and what a circus he’s created. Yes, him, not anyone else, he’s responsible for this misadventure.

So, he denies a tweet he made an hour earlier, spreading actual, verifiable fake news from his own mouth. Looking forward sailor, catamount, and Angus popping in to condemn.

But according to conservatives here and elsewhere, it's LibDems who "have lost their damn minds", are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS), and are being extremists and acting treasonous.

“I don't see how they can because they're possibly allowed although — I can't imagine the courts allowing it. I’ve never gone into it,” Trump told reporters of potential impeachment proceedings while leaving the White House Thursday. “I never thought that would even be possible to be using that word. To me it's a dirty word, the word impeach. It's a dirty, filthy, disgusting word.”

.... ok

Link

Weird. First tweet in over 5 years from that account. Not sure what to think. Could be #fakenews.

The Navy reactivated the account to deal with this pathetic debacle.

when the tweet says "I" is it referring to a person (an actual Chief of Information) or the weird thing companies do where they tweet in the first person? Like Home Depot or Netflix or someone saying "I"

What a small, petty man

Trump needs to STFU about McCain's healthcare vote. If McCain had voted with Trump, the Senate would have likely turned and gotten worse in 2020 due to tens of millions of Americans losing their insurance due to having pre-existing conditions (which include having a baby) and millions more would have been priced out of the market.

McCain's vote was the luckiest thing that has happened to Trump during his presidency.

Back