• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

According to virtually everything written or said about him, he uses profanity all the time, but she's horrid partly because she's "foul-mouthed." Lolz. Since his initial tweets on Sunday he's put his racism and bigotry out there for everyone to see (he's also done it many times before), and the GOP response has mostly been either silence, mild disapproval (like Susan Collins), or flat-out acceptance of what he's saying. And according to a number of articles he's decided that this will be his campaign strategy through November 2020, so it's just going to get worse and worse. Watching conservatives tying themselves into knots trying to justify and defend his rhetoric and attacks - and argue that the LibDems are still worse - will at least be entertaining, if nothing else.

He’s been pretty consistent in his tsk tsking of women swearing. It’s part of his appeal to the rubes.

He’s been pretty consistent in his tsk tsking of women swearing. It’s part of his appeal to the rubes.

Yep, it's in line with the Evangelical preachers who complained that he used a couple of swear words at his rally in Greenville. That's what bothered them, not the blatantly racist tweets, or the disturbing behavior of the crowd, or Trump's encouragement of this stuff. No, he used a couple of curse words in front of the children!

I think people are focusing more on race, but his appeal is really more misogynistic. If mexican or el salvordian women were hot, there wouldn't be a problem. No one complains about asian illegal immigrants. Or Slovenians. And that was a lot of people's problems with Hillary. If Hillary looked like Sarah Palin, Trump is never president.

Last edited:
I think people are focusing more on race, but his appeal is really more misogynistic. If mexican or el salvordian women were hot, there wouldn't be a problem. No one complains about asian illegal immigrants. Or Slovenians. And that was a lot of people's problems with Hillary.

Asians and Slovenians aren't generally considered people of color which is why.

I think people are focusing more on race, but his appeal is really more misogynistic. If mexican or el salvordian women were hot, there wouldn't be a problem. No one complains about asian illegal immigrants. Or Slovenians. And that was a lot of people's problems with Hillary. If Hillary looked like Sarah Palin, Trump is never president.

Omar is hot. You’re right that Black Americans, Africans, Caribbean people, Mexicans, Central Americans, and South Americans are viewed differently than most Asians and Europeans but not because the women are hot.

Although I am binge watching the West Wing for the 8th time right now and that Peters vs Mercator map shit is real too.

Omar is hot. You’re right that Black Americans, Africans, Caribbean people, Mexicans, Central Americans, and South Americans are viewed differently than most Asians and Europeans but not because the women are hot.

White guys aren't attracted to a girl with something on their head. I think you're wrong here. I think that's exactly it.

So why are the men viewed as culturally inferior as well?

Trump has been called out by some Christians fro using the Lord's name in vain at the rally in Greenville -

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article232848697.html

As I mentioned above, it's really telling that their problem with his rally and recent behavior was that he cussed in public a few times. Not the racist tweets, or the chants and behavior of the rally crowd, or his encouragement of racism and misogyny and bigotry. No, where he went wrong was in using the Lord's name in vain in front of the kids!

Trump has been called out by some Christians fro using the Lord's name in vain at the rally in Greenville -

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article232848697.html

The “Christians” who make excuses for the guy are hilarious.

Would be nice if they were like “yea he’s a bad person but I like his policies,” instead they fumble around finding random verses from the Bible to justify his boorish behavior while not being able to say one negative thing about him. Like that long FB post someone posted here, these people are phonies.

Southern Baptists get awfully hung on on goddamn. It’s the worst word that you can use to the vast majority, because for some odd reason they interpret it as damning God, rather than the obvious meaning of God damning whatever it is that the speaker is talking about. Whenever something is damned, the God preceding the damn is implied even if the word isn’t used, as God would be the only being with the power of condemning something to hell. Believe it or not, most Southern Baptists aren’t receptive to this etymological argument, which sucks, because goddamn is such an effective swear.

“Yes he uses the lords name in vain, commits adultery, doesn’t believe in forgiveness, is narcissistic, greedy, demeans the least of us, has a corrupt heart, but there’s a random verse in Isaiah that I will post to my Facebook wall that says god has anointed him !”

Southern Baptists get awfully hung on on goddamn. It’s the worst word that you can use to the vast majority, because for some odd reason they interpret it as damning God, rather than the obvious meaning of God damning whatever it is that the speaker is talking about. Whenever something is damned, the God preceding the damn is implied even if the word isn’t used, as God would be the only being with the power of condemning something to hell. Believe it or not, most Southern Baptists aren’t receptive to this etymological argument, which sucks, because goddamn is such an effective swear.

Yet they seem to love the idea of god damning lots of people.

As I mentioned above, it's really telling that their problem with his rally and recent behavior was that he cussed in public a few times. Not the racist tweets, or the chants and behavior of the rally crowd, or his encouragement of racism and misogyny and bigotry. No, where he went wrong was in using the Lord's name in vain in front of the kids!

Just like the conservatives who defended the “grab them by the pussy” conversation as being a problem because of the words he said. Not the assault he bragged about.

Back