• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Lazy is what it is. Thinking is too much work, best just leave all the thinking to the preachers and have them tell the flock how to respond and what’s important, which of course is damning the homosexuals and sluts the preachers are secretly diddling

“Yes he uses the lords name in vain, commits adultery, doesn’t believe in forgiveness, is narcissistic, greedy, demeans the least of us, has a corrupt heart, but there’s a random verse in Isaiah that I will post to my Facebook wall that says god has anointed him !”

"He's the exact antithesis of everything that Jesus taught that a person should be, but look at all those right-wing judges and Supreme Court justices we're getting! And he speaks so highly of people like us in public, even though he's on record as ridiculing and denigrating us in private to his friends! Besides, who else would we support - a woman and baby killer like Hillary? We can't have a woman running things - God and Jesus wouldn't be happy with that at all!"

The president of the United States spent the morning re-tweeting a virulent racist, including a tweet that called "send her back" the new "lock her up."

Have a nice weekend!

So to recap, Trump isn’t racist, but as Avalon said, he spent the morning retweeting Katie Hopkins, Katie Hopkins, a person who has called immigrants “cockroaches” and said there needs to be a “final solution” to eradicate all Muslims. Got it.

Sailor, is this racist or no?

“Yes he uses the lords name in vain, commits adultery, doesn’t believe in forgiveness, is narcissistic, greedy, demeans the least of us, has a corrupt heart, but there’s a random verse in Isaiah that I will post to my Facebook wall that says god has anointed him !”

God sometimes uses bad people to do great things. Trump is clearly appointed by God.

I hope the Dem candidates use the debates to call out CNN on their poor coverage of Trump.

So apparently this is happening.

661a1cf9c97c7abd342e66fe7ae4cb1a.jpg

66345fd3d20a1abbbeaef5176606fe59.jpg

Last edited:
The president of the United States spent the morning re-tweeting a virulent racist, including a tweet that called "send her back" the new "lock her up."

Have a nice weekend!

How racist is that lady? She's banned for life from South Africa for being too racist.

But Trump loves her!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Dem candidates use the debates to call out CNN on their poor coverage of Trump.

So apparently this is happening.

661a1cf9c97c7abd342e66fe7ae4cb1a.jpg

66345fd3d20a1abbbeaef5176606fe59.jpg

The fact that Biebs can’t get you’re right makes me hate him even more.

Trump just tweeted again that the people who were shouting "send her back" are "very patriotic".

Patriotism is fucking lame. It is conjured to distract the masses from the ass reaming they are getting

Patriotism is fucking lame. It is conjured to distract the masses from the ass reaming they are getting

Also doesn’t help that our anthem is fairly lame and pretty much all patriotic songs suck. God Bless America? GTFO.

So to recap, Trump isn’t racist, but as Avalon said, he spent the morning retweeting Katie Hopkins, Katie Hopkins, a person who has called immigrants “cockroaches” and said there needs to be a “final solution” to eradicate all Muslims. Got it.

Sailor, is this racist or no?

Definitely not deplorable.

So does that mean no “God Bless America,” “God Bless you,” or “In God We Trust” for them?

Also doesn’t help that our anthem is fairly lame and pretty much all patriotic songs suck. God Bless America? GTFO.

No patriotic song is worse than “Proud to be an American”. Just atrocious lyrics, shit melody. Very glad that the music industry doesn’t allow that artist to make a decent living in the 21st century.

The Baptist objection to saying “God damn it” is not that the speaker is saying God should be damned. The objection is to taking the Lord’s name in vain, which is based on the Old Testament prohibition on uttering God’s name. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me — “God” isn’t God’s name (the Tetragrammaton is) — but I suppose it is based on a view that the translation of the Tetragrammaton into English is “God.” For the same reason, Baptists won’t say “Jesus Christ!” when they hit their thumb with a hammer.

As I learned it, the Old Testament prohibition is based on a view that stating someone’s name gives the speaker of dominion and control over the person referred to, which is why Adam got to name all of the animals in the creation myth. If you speak the name of God, according to this view, you conjure him and thereby assert some measure of dominion and control over him, which was a no-no for the ancient Israelites.

He can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the prohibition on uttering the name of God is the reason Strickland33 writes “G-d” instead of “God.”

You obviously don’t talk to enough Southern Baptists, bro. You’re dead wrong on this one.

Southern Baptists do get worked up over the strangest stuff. Telling racist jokes among themselves before or after the worship service is OK, but being found out as gay or lesbian could lead to you being asked to leave the church for good. Having any sex whatsoever outside of marriage is a mortal sin, but modern divorce is mostly just shrugged at. Drinking liquor is a sin, but you'll see them in their small-town ABC Store anyway, head and eyes down as they buy that sweet bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Last edited:
O’Hare to Atlanta and every fucking TV is on CNN or Fox talking about this squad shit with Breaking chyron. CNN gives trump too much screen time just ignore that fat bitch.

Back