• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The disappointing thing about this nuke the hurricanes thing is nobody told him no. Their whole job is to advise the president. How can they do that without telling him which ideas are ridiculous.

How do you know that's true?

Unequivocal proof this nuking hurricanes business isn't true:

Unequivocal proof this nuking hurricanes business isn't true:

Why is he referring to himself in the 3rd person like RJ?

So the alternative is that an Axios reporter just up and out of the blue created the outright lie that Trump wants to nuke hurricanes. Which scenario seems more likely?

Trump is pushing for the next 2020 at his Doral property. He says he won't make any money......

I
Because the people said they didn’t say no to Trump.

According to sources who have heard the president's private remarks and have been briefed on a National Security Council (NSC) memorandum, the suggestions were made during briefings on hurricanes.

"I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" Trump said at one such White House briefing, a source who was there told Axios.

"They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

The source told Axios that the briefer responded with something to the effect of "Sir, we'll look into that."

I.jpg

Back