• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump can't be associated with a loser! Luckily the bot preserves his tweets:

I really thought Sean Spicer on Dancing with the Stars happened a long time ago.

LOL. After he successfully pushed Fox to get rid of Shep Smith, you knew this was coming. He won't be satisfied until Fox eliminates every single one of their daytime journalists with even a shred of objectivity left. He won't tolerate anything else. I love how any journalist who dares to offer even the mildest of criticism of him or his minions is a "low-rated", "terrible ratings", nobody thug.

The term “warfighters” should send a chill down your spine.

"My T is perfect. It's the perfect T."

I know he jumbles words a lot, but I've noticed he's garbling a lot of one syllable things lately. Check out 'world' at the 0:46 mark.

This is the stuff that r/the_donald and the alt-right would have meme'd into real, mainstream news stories... and, in doing so, convinced a significant chunk of the country that he's stroking out in front of us.

Back