• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This guy bullies little kids. On the internet.

You turds who defend this prick need to think long and hard about what the fuck is wrong with you. assholes

Who do we know voted for him because they said so? BKF, TheReff, and Lectro? Is that it?

Other than the people who defend him or republicans and claim they didn’t but probably did like Angus and Sailor. Or maybe they didn’t in 2016 but absolutely will in 2020.

But yea Trump voters are quite literally the most self absorbed and insecure people on the planet. People who defend him daily reveal a lot about themselves.

Who do we know voted for him because they said so? BKF, TheReff, and Lectro? Is that it?

Other than the people who defend him or republicans and claim they didn’t but probably did like Angus and Sailor. Or maybe they didn’t in 2016 but absolutely will in 2020.

But yea Trump voters are quite literally the most self absorbed and insecure people on the planet. People who defend him daily reveal a lot about themselves.

Probably safe to say old Rulz did too. I'm not saying that group of people is wrong. I'm just saying, I'm really glad I'm not on the same side as them.

In other words:

Seriously, does anyone here watch cable news channels? I'll watch CBS sunday morning just to chill, but can't tell you the last time I tuned into the news at 7 or something.

Insecure Cult45 members have to tune in to get their marching orders.

Yeah I’ll turn on CNN if there’s like actual breaking news, election results, or some kind of live coverage of a hearing or something.

Don’t people have better things to watch on a weeknight than Fox News’ prime time block?

Yeah I’ll turn on CNN if there’s like actual breaking news, election results, or some kind of live coverage of a hearing or something.

Don’t people have better things to watch on a weeknight than Fox News’ prime time block?

Like run the fucking country?

I know we're all numb to it now, but it really is incredible that we have a POTUS who not only sends out personal tweets at all hours of the day and night, but uses his tweets to personally insult, humiliate, and threaten individuals and groups that he doesn't like. He basically got Shep Smith fired, and still goes after him even though he's gone. It really is as if your grouchy, ignorant, bigoted and loudmouthed relative who lives in a retirement community in Florida and bitches about everything all day were President of the United States. And Republicans adore and worship him as if he were the Second Coming.

This has to be near the top of the Trump crazy list:

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/12/5/20996986/trump-seoul-north-korea-move-bergen-book

"Trump once suggested all of Seoul’s 10 million residents move to avoid North Korean threat"

"Long before President Donald Trump called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “Little Rocket Man” or met him in person, Trump had an idea to safeguard millions of South Koreans from the dictator’s wrath: Move them. Move them all.

According to an excerpt from Peter Bergen’s new book Trump and His Generals: The Cost of Chaos, posted by Time on Thursday morning, the president made a startling comment during a mid-April 2017 briefing on North Korea."

This is a special kind of stupidity and craziness.

Back