• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Just in case you're wondering if Tom Nichols is still a nutjob conservative, check out this subthread. He dips hard into false equivalence.

Given the constant projection, some insight into what's going through Trump's head right now:

Given the constant projection, some insight into what's going through Trump's head right now:

It is really wild that there were apparently serious discussions about impeaching Obama in conservative circles 5 years ago and here we are today...

They would say that’s evidence of the partisan nature of impeachment but conservatives rose above their temptations but Democrats stopped low.

I don’t remember hearing why they wanted to impeach Obama for. Remember they were also talking about impeaching Hillary.

They would say that’s evidence of the partisan nature of impeachment but conservatives rose above their temptations but Democrats stopped low.

I don’t remember hearing why they wanted to impeach Obama for. Remember they were also talking about impeaching Hillary.

Presidenting while black.

Trump is 40 min late and counting down his rally in MI. Waiting on the impeachment vote I guess. Bet the crowd love that.

I love that we are paying for 3, soon to be 4, years of campaign rally's.

Someone who looks a bit like Pence (I honestly can't tell, it's a tiny picture in picture) is addressing the crowd now.

I didn't think Trump could say anything worse than his line about McCain being a POW. I'm not sure if this is worse, but it is at least as bad.

I didn't think Trump could say anything worse than his line about McCain being a POW. I'm not sure if this is worse, but it is at least as bad.

I think this one is worse.

McCain probably laughed off Trump’s POW comment and didn’t think about it again.

Trump just implied a grieving widow’s husband could actually be in hell. And she probably won’t be able to get that thought out of her head.

Back