• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Just because his bill to end ACA ended coverage of pre-existing conditions doesn't make that a lie.

Just because his bill to end ACA ended coverage of pre-existing conditions doesn't make that a lie.

Very disingenuous, but not a lie. Keep on using people...shocking!

How is Trump the person who “saved pre-existing conditions”?

Seems like a lie.

The President of the United States of America.

Jesus Christ. If any other POTUS had done something like this (or released a similar faked photo in the pre-internet age) there would have been national outrage and a huge backlash. Trump does it and even his critics just shrug for the most part. If this continues eventually some nut is going to try to kill a major politician - after all, if they're traitors to America, why not shoot them? Whatever dignity or unifying force that office had is gone, just gone. And yet conservatives bitch and moan about how awful Democrats are for criticizing Trump and hating him so much. Gee, I wonder why he is despised so much, he carries himself so well in that great office. A really great representative for American people to emulate.

Last edited:
Remember when people freaked out for weeks about the guns and religion comment or the basket of deplorables description?

Remember when people freaked out for weeks about the guns and religion comment or the basket of deplorables description?

Because they’re aggrieved shitty white people who constantly have to fuel their rage with lies. Been that way for generations.

Complain about Trump and they’ll claim to be the victims. Obama and Hillary have been proven right.

Jesus Christ. If any other POTUS had done something like this (or released a similar faked photo in the pre-internet age) there would have been national outrage and a huge backlash. Trump does it and even his critics just shrug for the most part. If this continues eventually some nut is going to try to kill a major politician - after all, if they're traitors to America, why not shoot them? Whatever dignity or unifying force that office had is gone, just gone. And yet conservatives bitch and moan about how awful Democrats are for criticizing Trump and hating him so much. Gee, I wonder why he is despised so much, he carries himself so well in that great office. A really great representative for American people to emulate.

Did you know that Obama rolled his sleeves up in the Oval office and one time wore a brown suit and that Ronald Reagan was so respectful of the Oval office that he would never take his jacket off?

God damn.

Just finished washing my car, came inside to find Trump speaking to reporters from the WH.

95+ percent of what he’s spewing is total lying bullshit.

But I think he believes it.

Wake up Pubs.

It's like his security blanket. He probably has framed large copies on the wall in the WH family quarters, his penthouse in NYC, and Mar-a-Lago in FL, and admires them often. Never mind that most of those red areas don't have many people, and that he lost the popular vote by 3 million - just look at all that red! It's YUGE - don't they love me so, Melania?

Last edited:
Why would the vow to never repeat what he said? Pussies. Maybe Trump was right about the people in that room.

Why would the vow to never repeat what he said? Pussies. Maybe Trump was right about the people in that room.

I read the article and I'm really getting pissed off at these assholes who sit there and get berated and privately say the President is a moron but won't talk publicly. If they care about the country so much that they were apparently protecting it from Trump from within, it's time to go on TV and tell the whole world. And don't hold out for a freaking book deal. These people have enough money.

I read the article and I'm really getting pissed off at these assholes who sit there and get berated and privately say the President is a moron but won't talk publicly. If they care about the country so much that they were apparently protecting it from Trump from within, it's time to go on TV and tell the whole world. And don't hold out for a freaking book deal. These people have enough money.

Chain of command is a great excuse for not doing the right thing.

Just another reminder that the military has this weird practice of cultivating leadership among followers.

Mattis just does not seem bright. Trump got elected saying that he knows more than the generals. Why the hell would he sit down and listen to them? I’m tired of being led by clueless people.

Trump was right about this:

“You’re all losers,” Trump said. “You don’t know how to win anymore.”

This is just ridiculous. Did they not follow the campaign?

“For a president known for verbiage he euphemistically called “locker room talk,” this was the gravest insult he could have delivered to these people, in this sacred space. The flag officers in the room were shocked. Some staff began looking down at their papers, rearranging folders, almost wishing themselves out of the room. A few considered walking out. They tried not to reveal their revulsion on their faces, but questions raced through their minds. “How does the commander in chief say that?” one thought. “What would our worst adversaries think if they knew he said this?””

This is who they elected. This is who Trump is.

“Others at the table noticed Trump’s stream of venom had taken an emotional toll. So many people in that room had gone to war and risked their lives for their country, and now they were being dressed down by a president who had not. They felt sick to their stomachs. Tillerson told others he thought he saw a woman in the room silently crying. He was furious and decided he couldn’t stand it another minute. His voice broke into Trump’s tirade, this one about trying to make money off U.S. troops.
“No, that’s just wrong,” the secretary of state said. “Mr. President, you’re totally wrong. None of that is true.””

This is the part where the obvious comparison is the most obvious.

Back