• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

"That was an Order! Steiner's assault was an order! Who do you think you are to disobey an order that I give? So this is what is has come to! The miliatry has been lying to me. Everybody has been lying to me. Even the SS. Our Generals are a bunch of contemptible, disloyal cowards."

Burgdorf-

"My Leader, I can't permit you to insult the soldiers..."

Hilter-

"They are cowards, traitors, and failures!"

Burgdorf-

"My Leader, this is outragieous!"

Hilter-

"Our Generals are the scum of the German people! Not a shred of Honor! They call themselves generals. Years at the Miliatry Academy just to learn how to hold a knife and fork! For years, the miliatry has hindered my plans! They've put every kind of obstacle in my way! What I should have done is liquidate all the high-ranking officers, as Stalin did!"

"I never attended an academy, and yet I have counquered Europe all by myself! Traitors! I've been betrayed and decieved from the very beginning! What a monstrous betrayal of the German people. But all those traitors will pay. They'll pay with their own blood. They shall drown in their own blood."

Wait - That video isn’t about the Dallas Cowboys not winning the Super Bowl?

I read the article and I'm really getting pissed off at these assholes who sit there and get berated and privately say the President is a moron but won't talk publicly. If they care about the country so much that they were apparently protecting it from Trump from within, it's time to go on TV and tell the whole world. And don't hold out for a freaking book deal. These people have enough money.

Sure.

Of course, Republican senators have an opportunity. Right now. To legitimately and rightfully rid us of the pathological lying corrupt megalomaniac in the WH.

Doesn't seem like they will do so. Shame on them.

Sorry, but pathological lying corrupt megalomania doesn’t rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Some friends of mine have been and said the were in line for about an hour but were happy with it overall.

By the way, what are people doing with these "concentrates?" I guess I'm a lame old man who still just buys quarters and puffs on the batty a couple of times at night so I'm not up on things. Put it on food?

God I want to smoke a bowl with you so badly

Polling shows chickens prefer roosters to guard the hen house than foxes. President Fox berated the head of chicken care.

If he wins again, he'll get rid of Fourth of July and call that DJT Day.

Apparently he and Pence went to the MLK Memorial today for about 30 seconds and didn’t say a word.

Back