• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Meh. Conservatives watched it on Fox News.

First one I can remember not watching in the last 15 years. There was no reason to, bc the gasbag tweets every minuscule thought his 2 brain cells can spark together.

Meh. Conservatives watched it on Fox News.

Checked the fox headlines and they were crowing that their ratings were twice cnn and msnbc combined. Well done fox. Your shit brained viewers stayed put.

Ah, that explains the Rush move, ratings are dropping so they had to throw in a twist!

LOL. Like she'd ever leave her cushy, high-paying TV job among the Coastal Elite to move to Salt Lake City and run for public office among the Mormons. Romney would beat her easily anyway, as he's still popular there. Trumpites are really feeling their oats right now after the Senate acquittal, Dem Iowa debacle, and Trump's recent rise in some polls.

Last edited:
Checked the fox headlines and they were crowing that their ratings were twice cnn and msnbc combined. Well done fox. Your shit brained viewers stayed put.

Same when they crow about their racist prime time block leading in ratings. No shit, turns out rational people have better shit to watch that’s not cable news.

Not to mention that the average age of their viewing audience is about 69. It's literally a captive audience in many respects.

Was texting with a registered Republican buddy of mine during the speech. A few days ago he hadn't planned on changing his registration, but the speech put him over the edge.

Was texting with a registered Republican buddy of mine during the speech. A few days ago he hadn't planned on changing his registration, but the speech put him over the edge.

That’s really weird.

I look forward to Franklin Graham’s condemnation about the moral degradation of society.

Trump is even trying to kill architecture:

Trump Administration Drafts an Executive Order Mandating Neoclassical Architecture

In 1962, future Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan outlined the Guiding Principles for Federal Architecture, which prioritized contextual, human-centered buildings and argued that "an official style must be avoided." These directives have informed policy at the U.S. General Services Administration for over 50 years—however that could soon change.

According to a widely circulated report, an executive order drafted by President Trump’s White House—titled Making Federal Buildings Beautiful Again—would reverse that standard. The reported document states that "the classical architectural style shall be the preferred and default style" for any new or upgraded federal buildings nationwide.

Trump is even trying to kill architecture:

Trump Administration Drafts an Executive Order Mandating Neoclassical Architecture

In 1962, future Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan outlined the Guiding Principles for Federal Architecture, which prioritized contextual, human-centered buildings and argued that "an official style must be avoided." These directives have informed policy at the U.S. General Services Administration for over 50 years—however that could soon change.

According to a widely circulated report, an executive order drafted by President Trump’s White House—titled Making Federal Buildings Beautiful Again—would reverse that standard. The reported document states that "the classical architectural style shall be the preferred and default style" for any new or upgraded federal buildings nationwide.

Ugh - classical architecture is just not that great. I guess having all of public buildings look the same resonates well with stupid, white, suburban dwellers... aka the Trump voting pool.

Back