• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I wonder if any other countries make all the buildings look the same. Hmmm... I'll have to think what those may have in common.

It’s not the first time Trump has spoken about him.

I wonder if Scalise is still suffering mentally from that trauma?

Given his remarks about McCain, it's clear that he prefers heroes who don't get shot or captured. Paying doctors to say you have bone spurs to keep you out of the military, or playing endless rounds of golf at your various resorts, now that's real sacrifice.

Looking good

1c4c7fe69e177c0d622013003b5f2dcc.jpg

Looking good

1c4c7fe69e177c0d622013003b5f2dcc.jpg

The fact that around 45 percent of voters think that this assclown is truly a great POTUS (greater than Lincoln, according to Trump himself) says it all about the times we're living in. Fake tan, fake hair, everything about him is fake. And yet he's created what is probably the most powerful personality cult ever in American politics. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute. What a time to be alive.

Maybe by his second term republicans will skip the song and dance and get right to the inevitable “yea he did it, so what?” every time.

The fact that around 45 percent of voters think that this assclown is truly a great POTUS (greater than Lincoln, according to Trump himself) says it all about the times we're living in. Fake tan, fake hair, everything about him is fake. And yet he's created what is probably the most powerful personality cult ever in American politics. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute. What a time to be alive.

It's not only that. They honestly believe God sent him. Just check out Tommy Tubberville's (yes that one, hes running for Senate in Alabama) latest ad:
https://youtu.be/fobBmQMlgPY

Absolute, objective lunatics.

These aren't fringe or radical voters. This isn't a one off. It's a legitimate candidate for the United States senate.

Last edited:
It's not only that. They honestly believe God sent him. Just check out Tommy Tubberville's (yes that one, hes running for Senate in Alabama) latest ad:

These aren't fringe or radical voters. This isn't a one off. It's a legitimate candidate for the United States senate.

It seems as if a lot of Evangelicals have created this fantasy Donald Trump that has no connection to the real one. The endless string of defeats that conservatives have suffered in the culture wars since the 60s in civil rights, women's rights, gay and transgender rights, cultural norms and all the rest, the decline of Rural America, and the steady decline in the percentage of white people in the national population, has driven Trump's America quite literally mad. And somehow a has-been, blowhard reality-TV show star, whose life has been more or less the antithesis of Christ, has become their new Messiah into which they have poured all of their twisted hopes and dreams for a return to a mythical, better past. And we're all being forced to ride the crazy train with them.

Last edited:
It seems as if a lot of Evangelicals have created this fantasy Donald Trump that has no connection to the real one. The endless string of defeats that conservatives have suffered in the culture wars since the 60s in civil rights, women's rights, gay and transgender rights, cultural norms and all the rest, the decline of Rural America, and the steady decline in the percentage of white people in the national population, has driven Trump's America quite literally mad. And somehow a has-been, blowhard reality-TV show star, whose life has been more or less the antithesis of Christ, has become their new Messiah into which they have poured all of their twisted hopes and dreams for a return to a mythical, better past. And we're all being forced to ride the crazy train with them.

Exactly

Just to highlight how mainstream Tubberville is, his chief opponents in the Pub primary are Roy Moore and Jeff Sessions.

What's that race looking like? Seems like Trump could stump for Tuberville and give him the win.

Using the sliding scale, Sessions is actually one of the heroes of the #resistance.

What's that race looking like? Seems like Trump could stump for Tuberville and give him the win.

Using the sliding scale, Sessions is actually one of the heroes of the #resistance.

I'm wondering if Moore has a chance. It seems to me that either Sessions or Tuberville would beat Doug Jones easily, but if Moore gets the GOP nod then Jones might still have a chance to keep that seat for the Dems.

I'm wondering if Moore has a chance. It seems to me that either Sessions or Tuberville would beat Doug Jones easily, but if Moore gets the GOP nod then Jones might still have a chance to keep that seat for the Dems.

Will Tubbs get support from Bama fans?

I do not think sessions will win the primary Trumpers hate him and this is Trump country. Only thing going against Tuberville is that a lot of Bama fans might have a hard time voting for him. Moore would probably win in a rematch against Jones, but I think it will be Tuberville v Jones and that Tuberville will win. No data, just feelings.

Back