• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Dipshit is trying to rebrand it the "chinese virus"

A more appropriate comparison in naming convention would be MERS, which properly identifies where the virus originated. Trump is flat out right that this originated in China, but rebranding it the way he has serves only one xenophobic purpose. There will be a time where the Chinese government should be held accountable for this outbreak, but it sure as hell shouldn't be right this minute when people are getting more anxious and agitated by the day.

It’s a message to the base in November. We’re under attack from foreigners. Trump will keep us safe.

It’s a message to the base in November. We’re under attack from foreigners. Trump will keep us safe.

But not all Republicans hate immigrants and foreigners, so this tactic from Trump surely won't work. Or so I've been told recently.

Trump: I've directed the FDA to eliminate outdated rules and bureaucracy so this work can proceed rapidly, quickly, and, I mean, fast.

Now we're into some rambling about a bill he signed two years ago.

Not sure why I decided to watch this press conference.

Trump: I've directed the FDA to eliminate outdated rules and bureaucracy so this work can proceed rapidly, quickly, and, I mean, fast.

Now we're into some rambling about a bill he signed two years ago.

Not sure why I decided to watch this press conference.

This is just cringe worthy. No one believes him - why is he talking about drugs? Let someone who has any knowledge at all speak on the topic. "This could be huge, a gamechanger. But maybe not, it might not be. We'll study, you know, lots of studying."

This is just cringe worthy. No one believes him - why is he talking about drugs? Let someone who has any knowledge at all speak on the topic. "This could be huge, a gamechanger. But maybe not, it might not be. We'll study, you know, lots of studying."

His pressers are complete disasters when he speaks. Just evident that he is a complete moron.

His words area complete disaster when he speaks. Just evident that he is a complete moron.

FIFY
How his deplorables look up at him adoringly for hours at a time may be the greatest mystery of our time.

Back