• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This is just cringe worthy. No one believes him - why is he talking about drugs? Let someone who has any knowledge at all speak on the topic. "This could be huge, a gamechanger. But maybe not, it might not be. We'll study, you know, lots of studying."

The part where he insisted they didn't want to kill people was something. Clearly the people around him have been trying to emphasize the downsides to moving too quickly with vaccines and medication.

I don't trust Pence any more than Trump. Nice of him to give some companies a PR boost, now back to the experts, please.

"Well you know, I read on InfoWars that huffing paint might have some impact on the virus...not sure, maybe not, but maybe, you know. So I've got Melania working on that."

Was he talking about removing FDA regulations for coronavirus treatment drugs and vaccines? That does not seem wise.

Was he talking about removing FDA regulations for coronavirus treatment drugs and vaccines? That does not seem wise.

Yes - to fasttrack it. FDA Head had to consistently say that they are abiding by their processes and only would do something that was approved by data and would not harm people.

90114102_10101357113465603_4272359679075549184_n.jpg

There are any number of items in my home that say "Made in China" on them. I own them now just like the US owns this virus.

Lies Trump told during press conference:
1. Grocery store shelves are fully stocked.
2. I haven't heard of anybody not able to get a test.

Not really. They are idiots. Very gullible idiots.

Yep. Many of these folks are the same people who probably sent money to televangelists like Pat Robertson and Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker back in the day. "They're doing such great work for the Lord, dear!"

Yep. Many of these folks are the same people who probably sent money to televangelists like Pat Robertson and Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker back in the day. "They're doing such great work for the Lord, dear!"

I think most of the people who sent money to Jim and Tammy Faye baker are long dead now, but their children are of prime age to be brain washed fox news addled, trump supporters. "He's a fine Christian man, dear!"

I think most of the people who sent money to Jim and Tammy Faye baker are long dead now, but their children are of prime age to be brain washed fox news addled, trump supporters. "He's a fine Christian man, dear!"

Jim and Tammy Faye were big in the 80s. People in their 60s and 70s certainly could have been into them back then, took their kids to the theme park, the whole deal.

Jim Bakker also out there selling Coronavirus cures now, so he is probably getting some suckers to send him money still.

Jim and Tammy Faye were big in the 80s. People in their 60s and 70s certainly could have been into them back then, took their kids to the theme park, the whole deal.

I knew people as a kid who loved to watch their show and sent them some donations from time to time, and most of them are still living, so that's why I said that. No doubt some of their own kids are now Fox News/Business addicts who gladly do the same for Dear Leader. Different type of con man, but the end result is the same.

If this is how Donald has behaved after a week of pressers through the lower end of jaw dropping numbers we are about to see I shudder to think what’s going to happen over the next few weeks as Americans all get to see exactly what exponential growth looks like.

If this is how Donald has behaved after a week of pressers through the lower end of jaw dropping numbers we are about to see I shudder to think what’s going to happen over the next few weeks as Americans all get to see exactly what exponential growth looks like.

Think that approval number dips below 50%?

That approval spike was on the heels of rumors that everyone was getting $1000, $2000, or more a month.

That approval spike was on the heels of rumors that everyone was getting $1000, $2000, or more a month.

This.

And the inevitable uptick in the stock market early next week will be temporary as well.

Back