• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump's notes originally said "chinky bug"? Or is this another joke? I thought you said you weren't going those anymore on these threads

I did not say I wouldn't do that on this thread. I said I wouldn't do it on the Pit thread.

There's no way I'd ever say that about this thread.

But keep trying to be the school marm. Do you get a thrill out of doing this?

I did not say I wouldn't do that on this thread. I said I wouldn't do it on the Pit thread.

There's no way I'd ever say that about this thread.

But keep trying to be the school marm. Do you get a thrill out of doing this?

“I’ll be dammed if I’ll ever agree to limit posting slurs on more than ONE thread!”

Fuck this. I'm going to take some pictures with my kids in the next few days while I'm healthy so they'll have something to show my grandkids some day.

China is buying our agricultural product.

I'm a little upset with China.

They should've told us about this.

I’m gonna have a panic attack. Where the fuck is Fauci?

You were trying to play gotcha...and it backfired.

RJ, here are a couple of tactics I use when I don't like the way a conversation is going:

1. Tell the other guy to fuck off and go post on a different thread.
2. Ghost the conversation and go post on another thread.
3. Ignore the person calling you out and just keep posting on the same thread.

RE: Trump's joy in Romney being in quarantine - Ann Romney has had MS for many years. The last thing she needs is to be around someone who is infected. Trump meanness is more like depravity.

RE: Trump's joy in Romney being in quarantine - Ann Romney has had MS for many years. The last thing she needs is to be around someone who is infected. Trump meanness is more like depravity.

At least he doesn't use the phrase "chinky"

You're right...not sure where I saw that...was scrolling through some financial articles today.

I googled “unemployment numbers Thursday” and came up with an article that said that so I was confused for a bit too.

Back