• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I googled “unemployment numbers Thursday” and came up with an article that said that so I was confused for a bit too.

I think a lot of states release their data on actual unemployment claims. I feel like I remember reading that last week.

I think a lot of states release their data on actual unemployment claims. I feel like I remember reading that last week.

That makes sense. I heard Trump wanted states to delay releasing their unemployment numbers.

It's nice to know that such a compassionate and empathetic human being is our leader in this time of trial. If Melania or one of his kids got the virus would he really care? You'd hope so, but it's a serious question.

It's nice to know that such a compassionate and empathetic human being is our leader in this time of trial. If Melania or one of his kids got the virus would he really care? You'd hope so, but it's a serious question.

Hell, he probably would be responsible for giving it to them because he lied about being tested.

So any media that criticizes him whatsoever is fake news, while the only real news is that which relentlessly praises him (Hannity, Ingraham, etc.). Nice. No wonder he adores Putin and some other dictators so much.

I'm surprised Trump has yet to tell people if they support him, they don't have to worry about getting Covid-19.

Back