• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

They claim to not be trump supporters but they'll keep voting for him.

And more loudly and with much greater frequency bash Dems for far less egregious offenses rather than trying to right their own ship.

LOL - It's quite possible Donald Trump can be an ignorant dumbass buffoon AND the Tunnels is a left wing circle jerk.

These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

You are aware that the overwhelming majority of Republicans support that ignorant dumbass buffoon? Down-ballot politicians fall over themselves trying to prove how much more Trumpy they are than their Trumpy primary competition. Have I missed your mocking of the (almost) entirety of the Republican party?

You are aware that the overwhelming majority of Republicans support that ignorant dumbass buffoon? Down-ballot politicians fall over themselves trying to prove how much more Trumpy they are than their Trumpy primary competition. Have I missed your mocking of the (almost) entirety of the Republican party?

Yes, but all Republicans do is elect people like Trump to high office where they can fuck everything up royally and discriminate against groups and individuals they don't like. The dreaded Tunnels Left can look down on and mock people like him on a message board, which is far more important in the grand scheme of things. Or so they seem to think.

lol man you GOP fuckers are stupid as shit. You should all be publicly stoned for what your party has done.

lol man you GOP fuckers are stupid as shit. You should all be publicly stoned for what your party has done.

I doubt they get publicly stoned. Maybe the libertarians.

Whenever he starts in with that obsolete system bullshit, why does no reporter say “you’ve been president for 3 years now. Seems like long enough to realize that and do something to fix it.”

Even capitalized coronavirus. Twice.

You’d think his base wouldn’t like him kowtowing to Xi like that but they’re used to using slurs behind people’s back.

Even capitalized coronavirus. Twice.

You’d think his base wouldn’t like him kowtowing to Xi like that but they’re used to using slurs behind people’s back.

His base have proven to have no real beliefs of their own.

Objectively, why is Trump's approval rating at an all-time high? Save the snark as I'm genuinely curious. How much do you think is due to him having a daily TV show?

Objectively, why is Trump's approval rating at an all-time high? Save the snark as I'm genuinely curious. How much do you think is due to him having a daily TV show?

I think Americans generally want to follow the leader in times of crisis. I don't know the specific psychology. I know that it's dangerous. Just look at all the shit we allowed and welcomed after 9/11.

Compare it to the approval for most Governors now and where Bush was post-9/11. He's severely underwater.

Back