• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The president of the United States doesn’t understand the difference between a bill and an executive order.

What kind of idiot would actually believe Trump plays less golf than Obama ?

Great job recognizing how stupid your base is.

And I will point out that I am generally incapacitated after walking 18 holes in 90 degree heat and having a couple of stryrofoam cups filled with liquor.

Trump for sure rides his golf cart fucking everywhere, probably drives it right onto the green. His total steps after 18 holes is most likely under 1000.

"tiny bit of exercise" might be the most honest thing he's ever tweeted.

Trump for sure rides his golf cart fucking everywhere, probably drives it right onto the green. His total steps after 18 holes is most likely under 1000.
There was that story a couple of years ago that he absolutely drives his cart up onto the green. Granted there are a lot more reprehensible things he has done, but as far as golf, it doesn't get much lower than that.

Well at least if he's doing it on a course he owns

There was that story a couple of years ago that he absolutely drives his cart up onto the green. Granted there are a lot more reprehensible things he has done, but as far as golf, it doesn't get much lower than that.

Read Rick Reilly’s book, he can and does go a lot lower than that with golf.

Lolz. I remember watching Woolery as the original host of Wheel of Fortune when I was a kid. I honestly didn't know he was still alive. I wonder if he's still salty about Pat Sajak replacing him as host. I think I'll take the word of Fauci and other doctors over a has-been TV game show host. Trump apparently disagrees.

Back