• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

do people not aspire to that? Aside from what i'm working on, i hate having anything on my desk other than pics of my kid and my computer and whatever i'm drinking.

do people not aspire to that? Aside from what i'm working on, i hate having anything on my desk other than pics of my kid and my computer and whatever i'm drinking.

You probably do real, actual work. As opposed to tweeting for a living.

these guys are always on my desk

file.jpg

Trump spews bullshit and Ted Cruz gobbles it down.

107873900_10164191520515601_2970355107648949127_o.jpg

Most of those things require cooking skill to use, and Trump would go into a fragile masculinity panic if you even implied that he would cook.

"Yeah, we completely fucked up the response to the coronavirus, and we can't run on the strong economy anymore, and our response to the George Floyd murder and following protests was about as tone-deaf as it gets, but by God we're going all-out to support Goya products and My Pillow! Suck it, libs!"

I'm surprised Brad hasn't been buy to criticize Senator Cruz's false statements about his family and heritage. He is usually a stickler for truth in these areas.

I wonder if this is the last of Parscale's work or if this is the type of cheese we can expect to see from the campaign going forward.

Surely that pivot is coming after Parscale's gone.

I wonder if this is the last of Parscale's work or if this is the type of cheese we can expect to see from the campaign going forward.

There is no "bottom" to this campaign. Even if Trump were ahead in the polls there would have been plenty of petty personal attacks on Biden, his family, his eventual VP nominee and their family, Democrats in general, urban dwellers, Hollywood, scientists, and all the other folks that Trumpites love to hate and fear. It's in his nature. Given that he's behind in the polls and getting desperate, there's no limits to what he or his campaign will do or say or tweet. This may well be one of the ugliest presidential campaigns in US History, even compared to 2016.

Last edited:
Props to DC.

poser-statue.jpeg
From an email:

“Today marks the official launch of the Trump Statue Initiative (TSI), a way for artists to share their point of view on our 45th President’s legacy in a way he can truly relate to: through realistic “heroic” statues highlighting the self-serving, narcissistic and racist moments that have notoriously defined his presidency.

Organized by two time Academy nominated writer and director Bryan Buckley, this installation interprets how future generations might remember Donald Trump’s legacy in response to the defining moments of his presidency, and encourages others to get involved.”

https://www.popville.com/2020/07/earlier-today-the-poser-at-freedom-plaza/

Back