• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Real life, or the Onion?

I could easily see Trump being a kid whose parents told him he had a really high IQ just to not let him get discouraged.

But also, has he not read anything in psychology over the past 30 years? High IQ means almost nothing when you spend your entire life resting on your laurels and not cultivating it.

The idea that the President has read anything other than the NY Post, Breitbart, and Penthouse Letters over the past 30 years is insane.

The idea that the President has read anything other than the NY Post, Breitbart, and Penthouse Letters over the past 30 years is insane.

It's really infuriating. I think it's a major issue in America, and education in general, that people who are told they may not test in the highest end of a spectrum suddenly blame it for everything. I cringe every time I hear someone say "I'm just not good at math" or "I've never been a good writer." It's because of this fixed mindset approach that Trump propagates that leads you to believe you either have this gift, say IQ, or you don't. That no matter what, you either are good at something like math or you're not. It is hardly surprising, but to hear our president put so much weight into something he literally had nothing to do with (his IQ, his money, his height???) is insanely frustrating. Of course, his entire life is a series of circumstances he has had absolutely nothing to do with.

Last edited:
Dan Scavino has to do a better job on his Trump tweets, there is no way Trump knows Jemele Hill by name, knows how to spell her name, and no one believes he actually read a book. At least throw in some random capitalizations. (Credit for retweeting the bot account though, very on brand.)

Trump is about to have lunch with Tillerson. This should be fun.

There’s only one way to settle this at lunch.

crackerbarrel.jpg

He's similarly proud of the GDP. "So GDP last quarter was 3.1%. Most of the folks that are in your business, and elsewhere, were saying that would not be hit for a long time. You know, Obama never hit the number."

When informed that his predecessor did, several times, Trump pivots immediately. "He never hit it on a yearly basis. Never hit it on a yearly basis. That's eight years. I think we'll go substantially higher than that. And I think this quarter would have been phenomenal, except for the hurricanes."

According to Trump, that trick explains the current proposal to cut the corporate tax rate to 20%, after months of saying he wanted to go even lower, to 15%. "I was actually saying 15 for the purpose of getting to 20," he says, adding, "As you know, this will be a negotiation for the next 30 days. But I wanted the 15 in order to get to 20."

You're not supposed to give that away while still negotiating, sheesh.

Inside Trump’s Head: An Exclusive Interview With the President, And The Single Theory That Explains Everything

Most of the people that voted for him (or at least still support him) think that pro wrasslin' is real. It's not that surprising really.

Most of the people that voted for him (or at least still support him) think that pro wrasslin' is real. It's not that surprising really.

Hey, the results are pre-determined, but the athleticism it takes (most of them) to perform is real and significant.

No one calling wrestling fake is talking about the act of picking up another human being and slamming him on the ground

Back