• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

These megathreads are like baked potatoes. Sometimes I'll click on one even if I don't feel like reading it, because by the time it opens, who knows?

Magnificently brilliant answers ! Can’t ask for much more than that people !

Hurt his ego with facts.

how it started:

71Hlt%2BtKqyL._AC_SY450_.jpg

how it's going:

wow, what a big dick move to release the unedited footage of that courageous warrior.

on the other hand Jeff Toobin jacked off

Biden should bring a Big Gulp of water and palm that shit and chug it.

Two points from the Stahl interview:

1) Nothing new from Trump, but she wasn't very good. He made his usual claim of an awesome economy and she said no, but barely brought facts to the table. Tried to pull in unemployment, but no facts...just saying it was up. C'mon, Les...do your job.

2) If one more (educated) reporter asks Trump about Covid cases instead of Covid deaths, I will put my fist through my TV. Lesley Stahl...do you not watch TV? He's obviously going straight to the testing lines. Ask about the staggering absolute death figures, or ideally deaths per capita. Sheesh....

why would he release himself being a big pussy? strange part to release

He sees that as being bullied by the press.

We see it as weakness and inability to answer reasonable questions.

-col anus nods aggressively-

"What's all the fuss about?"
-sailor

"Back in my day we could all agree on this."
-pops

Back