• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I think he meant an assassination attempt.

I think he meant an assassination attempt.

I don't think so. He begins the discussion with the 25th Amendment, meaning more of nonfunctional president than someone who has been killed. And I don't think Trump is talking about a scenario where Biden is shot but a vegetable or whatever.

Thats how I took it as well. He goes senile 3 weeks in and the cabinet calls the 25th. Of course we know, he knows, it was discussed early in his... reign of terror.

it's funny how much his contempt for his base is coming out in the last few weeks.

aren't people just fucking exhausted by this guy? Like how do his supporters even have the fucking energy for this?

Yeah if it’s close, as in it’s all up to slow counting PA. I don’t think the margin there will matter if that’s the only state left, there will be a caravan of hate streaming into the state for a little domestic terrorism.

Yeah if it’s close, as in it’s all up to slow counting PA. I don’t think the margin there will matter if that’s the only state left, there will be a caravan of hate streaming into the state for a little domestic terrorism.

Yeah. The Republicans aren't so much the Brooks Brothers crowd nowadays.

Maybe if Pennsylvania counts sloooooooow enough it won't matter.

Back