• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I should be frightened of something....I can’t put my finger on it but I know I should be.....oh yeah COMMUNISM!!!! Thanks Donald I had gone almost 36 hours without being frightened!

He's posting campaign style videos. It's just an alternate universe.

Pretty much every other POTUS switches from "campaign mode" to "administrative mode" after they win their presidential election. Biographies of presidents are filled with chapters on the transition period and the focus on the hiring of a capable cabinet and White House staff. Trump, in yet another break with precedent, never did make the switch. His entire presidency has been run in a permanent campaign mode. The hiring of staff and even cabinet posts has been slapdash, or delayed, and often just filled with "temporary" officials that are in fact long-term, and he's been holding campaign rallies for four years that seem stuck in a 2016 time warp. He doesn't administrate, he plays golf, rage tweets, and yells at his staff or cabinet or minions to fix whatever problem arises and then tweets or says that the problem has been solved, or blames it on somebody else, or that it was never a problem to begin with.

In one way there has never been a "Trump administration" in the usual, traditional sense of the term. Instead there is a bread-and-circuses reality-show presidency with constant drama, pretending that problems don't exist until they become so obvious they can't be ignored (like the pandemic), and then the inevitable blaming of everyone else for the problem, the firing or resignation of staff or cabinet officials who didn't/can't fix said problem (or created it to begin with), threats, anger, etc. It's the chaos presidency given form.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

And Republicans molded themselves over time to be ripe for a true charlatan/scoundrel like Trump to ascend within and dominate their party.

And remain facilitative/complicit.

Thanks, Trumptards.

Newt Gingrich and the rise of evangelical power within the party created the conditions for trump to stumble into the perfect conditions. He ran twice before?? Each time with books to sell but third time is the charm I suppose.

After giving it to Jordan, I wonder if he'll give to Epstein posthumously.

Looks like Nunes obstructed an investigation.

Parler has like 4 million users compared to 300 million Twitter (bots) there’s really no comparison.

I mean aren't they just going to get around it by having Ivanka or Jr. Posting "here's what my dad said"

I mean aren't they just going to get around it by having Ivanka or Jr. Posting "here's what my dad said"

the kids have their own brands to manage. They aren't going to let dad come in and all caps all over their timeline.

Back